during the season? or spring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• during the season? or spring?

should steroids be taken during the football season or after? my friends on d-bol or w.e.

HUH? lol. Well going by what you know of anabolics, I dont think you or your freinds should be taking them at all.

Comment

i would rather take them during the off season bro, thats when u got more time to do things. Cause when season your more active and less time to get the eating right every 2-3 hours and all. All the football practice and all. I would rather take them during the off season bro. If I can do something back from high school it would be that, during the off season.

Like me brother, I always wanted to juice since I was a freshman, cause I knew I was too young I juiced till i was a senor at age 18. I did all my research since my fish year so when i juiced I knew what to take.

Comment

Are you getting tested?

Comment

Originally posted by prolangtum
          Are you getting tested?
          it wouldnt matter. i think they would try to study for it :)

Comment

I train several high school football players. Since they have ignored my advice on avoiding steriods I have helped them with their cycles. We have found it was not beneficial to their muscularity for the same reason The Juice mentions, not enough food and rest. However, the increased aggression was a nice benefit that definitely came out on the field. My linebacker did a fina cycle just for the increased aggression and is crushing people this season.

Comment

if your going to do them during the season you should stick to the ones that will help athletes most such as Halo , or Fina or winny . all instant strength and endurance drugs ,,, d bol will make you retain water , which will make you slow . and increase your heart rate . as will a lot of the other popular AS . you may want to spend a little more time researching before you get further involved with steroid use

Comment

Working...
              X