Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just got some QV deca and super test in today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just got some QV deca and super test in today!

I read a post on here with a guys deca 320 bottle from QV so heres mine. The one on the left is deca 320 and the one on the right is super test 260. Iv ordered them from the same supplier of been using for a year now and iv ordered over $1500 worth of shit from them so far and everything iv ordered has been legit and the real thing. iv had tournel super test 250 and had it lab tested and some dianabol and animal power products tested as well and all came back saying it was the real shit. this is the first time iv gotten a QV product so im posting to show you all what you guys think. I paid for the deca and for the super test 260. Again its the same supplier i got the tournel 250 but the only diff is the 10 mg difference and the tournel was bucks where the QV super test was only i just did me a cocktail blast(1cc of deca320 and 1cc of super test 260 in same shot) about 4 hours ago and notice some energy increase i usually get with sustanon. Heres my pics
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Shibby; 09-03-05, 06:18 PM.

I read your other post and research first bro

K

Comment

i found out that QVs shit has hologram labels on there stuff with a QV logo on the flip off cap on all their viles. so that shit really isnt straight from QV but after taking that shot i couldnt sleep at all last night and had a real bad headache.. i woke up hungry as hell about 5am this morning so i think its real shit just some generic bottles so they just slapped a label on it to make it look more real. I tasted the super test and it tasted like all the other sustanons iv had and stuff so i think its real shit. i have mad energy right now and im probably going to burn it off at the gym this morning also.

Comment

Test enan and deca take a few weeks to kick in. There is another post on here with someone having a label like that one though pm him and chat with him
        but thats obviously not real qv gear

K

Comment

test enan does take a while to kick in but super test 260 is supposed to be sustanon 250 only 10mg difference which you do notice a change in your within 3 hours because of the fast acting test propionate thats in it. only thing i noticed on the bottle is it said it had cypionate in it and i cant remember if thats a compound that actually in sustanon or not. i contacted the people i order my shit from and they said its not from QV and its another company in mexico so i dunno. im going to say screw it and finish the bottles and at the end of 10 weeks ill make a determination if im not dead.

Comment

Originally posted by r0id rage
            test enan does take a while to kick in but super test 260 is supposed to be sustanon 250 only 10mg difference which you do notice a change in your within 3 hours because of the fast acting test propionate thats in it. only thing i noticed on the bottle is it said it had cypionate in it and i cant remember if thats a compound that actually in sustanon or not. i contacted the people i order my shit from and they said its not from QV and its another company in mexico so i dunno. im going to say screw it and finish the bottles and at the end of 10 weeks ill make a determination if im not dead.
            I'm going to have to chime in here and just tell you that you are an idiot... :laughnew:

Comment

an idiot... yeah i get that alot..

Comment

That is not QV product

Comment

an idiot... yeah i get that alot..
                  I'm not suprised, If you would have read the rules also you would have known that you are not allowed to discuss prices either. Guess your just all around stupid.

Comment

rules? well fuck you. if you followed rules you wouldnt even fuck with anabolics because they are illegal. so blow me dick fuck! And that shit is fuckin awesome cuz i took my second shot and its the second week of the cycle and my strength went through the roof quick. I also notice at work when im using a screw driver that my forarm gets mad tight when i turn it. its pretty good shit but its an underground company in mexico that makes the stuff and it isnt Quality Vet. And shibby, change your name too its gay im sorry but fuck off you prick fuck son of a bitch!

Comment

rules? well fuck you. if you followed rules you wouldnt even fuck with anabolics because they are illegal. so blow me dick fuck! And that shit is fuckin awesome cuz i took my second shot and its the second week of the cycle and my strength went through the roof quick. I also notice at work when im using a screw driver that my forarm gets mad tight when i turn it. its pretty good shit but its an underground company in mexico that makes the stuff and it isnt Quality Vet. And shibby, change your name too its gay im sorry but fuck off you prick fuck son of a bitch!
                      :laughnew: wow, how old are you?? get your panties out of a twist and listen to what the guys sayin. If I'm not mistakin (which I'm not) you became a registered user of this board and by doing so you agreed to abide by the rules, Shibby is a mod and he's telling you something that is against the rules and not to bring it up.

Comment

Dude cmon now shibby is a decent guy just likes the rules of the forum to be upheald, it makes for better or and more educated conversation, they let a lot go but they don't like personal shots here mainly cus thats taking to a whole nother level, so chill the attitude and appologize, trust me it will do u good in keeping as an active member

K

Comment

doesnt look like QV products to me.

Comment

You know what, it doesn't matter WHO made it, if it was made in Mexico it's garbage anyway, IMHO. Just keep sticking it in and sooner or later, you'll wind up in the E.R. Plus, Dude, chill. If you want to stay a permanent member of the BEST BOARD ON THE WEB, you'll apologize for your childish remarks. BB

Comment

Originally posted by bonebreaker
                              You know what, it doesn't matter WHO made it, if it was made in Mexico it's garbage anyway, IMHO. Just keep sticking it in and sooner or later, you'll wind up in the E.R. Plus, Dude, chill. If you want to stay a permanent member of the BEST BOARD ON THE WEB, you'll apologize for your childish remarks. BB
                              :laughnew: ... that guy was already banned

Comment

Working...
                              X