Anit E Needed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anit E Needed?

Have a friend that's a competitive powerlifter. He is planning a four week cycle of 50 mg / day Winny and 40 mg / day Anavar. He doesn't want to gain any weight ... only strength. He is fully aware of the minimal gains from this combo for the short duration. He is also aware of the potential joint damage associated with Winny. Anyway, this is his cycle, so no need for cycle recommendations.

My question is ... do you think he needs nolva during this cycle or for pct?

thx.

No need for it, he won't be shut down hard at all for only 4 wks.

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed54
      No need for it, he won't be shut down hard at all for only 4 wks.
      Keep on hand just in case of any sides I error on the side of caution. Always!

K

Comment

Originally posted by Curls4dGirls
        Have a friend that's a competitive powerlifter. He is planning a four week cycle of 50 mg / day Winny and 40 mg / day Anavar. He doesn't want to gain any weight ... only strength. He is fully aware of the minimal gains from this combo for the short duration. He is also aware of the potential joint damage associated with Winny. Anyway, this is his cycle, so no need for cycle recommendations.

My question is ... do you think he needs nolva during this cycle or for pct?

thx.

i would still run PCT. the winny and var at that dose will supress HPTA.

Comment

no way will he need nolva during cycle but after he has to run a full PCT!

Comment

Originally posted by Alin
            I think you should use a pct still. Anyones opinions on which pct would be the best to run?? :hmmm:

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I'll pass on the advice.

Comment

I'd run tren/halotestin rather than winstol/anavar

Comment

Originally posted by muscle_n_blood
                  I'd run tren/halotestin rather than winstol/anavar
                  I think i just felt my liver shiver haha
                  yah lots of harsh action on your liver with tren and halo's but nothings better for strength without puttin much strength on than that combo

K

Comment

Originally posted by Alin
                    Ditto on the PCT...

As a competitive powerlifter...what does he hope to acheive by this 'cycle'?

At 4 weeks, the strength gains won't be huge...so i'm assuming this isn't to aide him for an upcoming PL-meet.

If it is...he could've chosen a longer duration...and better compounds. (test prop and Var..if he's intent on running var...prop and winny etc.)

This goes ditto if this cycle is supposed to be 'cutting cycle'.

Comment

Working...
                    X