No announcement yet.

anyone use oasis rejuvenation for GH??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone use oasis rejuvenation for GH??

A lab/Doctor out of Orlando will perscribe test and of GH if your blood tests show a deficiency in certain areas. They say it is quite common after the age of 35. I will be 38 so I thought I might have the blood work done and see if I qualify.

It is very expensive, but legal.

Anyone use them before?
    Second question.

I just finished 14 week cycle and will start PCT in 2 weeks.
    What week after cycle, do you think my test levels will be the lowest in their transition fron Test to natural production? See how the second question ties in to the first?

I think it is around4 weeks after I come off because I was taking T400 and Deca 200.

Is that correct?

ICEberg

I saw a program on this, just be carefull some will prescribe and make u buy form their clinic just to keep profits to themselves and then keep one eye closed with sides just to sell more, hell go there after a heavy test cycle and no pct then take the bloodwork then once it comes back start pct and the gh test combo they got for u. My gf's dad did it and it worked well

K

Comment

Although not doin pct will leave u quite shut down I don't reccomend but I know it has worked in the past

K

Comment

those clinic prices for GH are way too high in my opinion.

Comment

I agree that the clinic prices are way too high, but my thought is to get a legit perscription, buy a small amount from the clinic, and supplement GH from another source.

This way I am covered with a prescription. Just a thought.

ICEberg

Comment

Working...
          X