pain question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pain question

i am currently on 500enan,. 800 eq and 75mg tren (ED)

For the past few days, i have been extremely tight behind my knees and my lower back. and it isnt bad while standing straight up. laying down tends to hurt it worse. it has been causing me problems sleeping. anyone give me some help here? any clue what this can be from?

probaly from the tren, it cause this in some

Comment

I get that from tren as well , in the back of my knees ... water bro . hydrate hydrate hydrate

Comment

Originally posted by teekahty
        I get that from tren as well , in the back of my knees ... water bro . hydrate hydrate hydrate
        im tryin. if i drink too much more water, i think my body might turn liquid

Comment

i just took a bath to relax my muscles, and when i got out. i noticed some brusing behind my right knee. i guess its off to the doctors i go

Comment

Did you by any chance over extend your legs on some leg presses or something???

Comment

i havent done legs since last monday. im heading to the doc tomorrow because one of my clients, whom is a nurse, said it sounds and the brusining looks like it may be a blood clot. i flew about 3 weeks ago, and slept the whole 5 hour flight. so im off to see if thats what is wrong

Comment

water is the problem ..but you need to get you patisum ( sp ) and electrolites up too ...drink a glass of v8 every day . * oz's has more electrolites than 2 gallons of gatorade

Comment

Originally posted by buyb12
                  drink a glass of v8 every day . * oz's has more electrolites than 2 gallons of gatorade
                  is that true? i never knew that. thanks

Comment

more water is a key

Comment

well, im headed to the docs at 1130, ill see how it goes

Comment

it looked to be like the remants of a burst bakers cyst. so itll heal in a few days. the one thing that had me worried, was my BP was 148/94. normal for being on cycle?

Comment

It is pretty normal to have an elevated BP during cylce......just keep checking it.......

Comment

Working...
                          X