Damn ! These pieces are small !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn ! These pieces are small !!

I'm getting ready for my 2nd cycle, and I busted out my Loeffler 25mg DBOLs last night. I cut them up into pieces of 4...and those pieces are small !! How can something that small have 5mg of the actual hormone in it? Anyone have any advice on this ? I plan on running 35mg so I would need a total of 7 small ass cut-up pieces...damn !

5 mg is tiny bro. most of what is in that quarter pill is not hormone its cellulose or some other binder.

Comment

Ahh..I see. Thanks bro !

Comment

I ran the 25mg tabs last year. I just cut them in half. Too small to cut any more than that.

Comment

This is the exact reason I have never seen the need for these mega size tabs . they cost more and they are a pain in the ass . for winny or D-bol all you need is a 5 or 10 mg tab

Comment

Loeffler products are underdosed.........

Not sure if all of them are but 2 have been tested and the results have been posted in Muscel Development magazine.....

Liquid D-Bol.... LOT#1320702
            Label Dosage :25mg/ml

ACTUAL DOSA : 13.1mg/ml

Testopro L/A LOT# 5701
            Label Dose: 250mg/ml

ACTUAL DOSE: 133mg/ml

Comment

Originally posted by jyzza
              Loeffler products are underdosed.........

Not sure if all of them are but 2 have been tested and the results have been posted in Muscel Development magazine.....

Liquid D-Bol.... LOT#1320702
              Label Dosage :25mg/ml

ACTUAL DOSE : 13.1mg/ml

Are you suggesting that I should use 2 Loeffler Reforvit Tabs, at a label dose of 50mg, but in reality an actual dose of 30mg IF my tabs follow the Loeffler underdosed pattern...and these are old Reforvit B Tabs, the pink with a score down the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by IanMazia
                Are you suggesting that I should use 2 Loeffler Reforvit Tabs, at a label dose of 50mg, but in reality an actual dose of 30mg IF my tabs follow the Loeffler underdosed pattern...and these are old Reforvit B Tabs, the pink with a score down the middle.
                I'm not saying that.......since I don't know the results of the tabs.....just 2 products were tested.......and none of them were tabs........

Just wanted to share some info w/ you guys.......

Comment

Only in a perfect world would the pill contain an evenly amount of the hormone distributed.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000
                    Only in a perfect world would the pill contain an evenly amount of the hormone distributed.
                    Yes but 2 of their products tested out w/ half the dose.......

Comment

Originally posted by jyzza
                      Yes but 2 of their products tested out w/ half the dose.......
                      I wasn't talkin about the amount of hormone that is actually in there. I am talking about taking a 25mg pill and dividing it up and actually thinking that those 5 pieces contain exactly 5mg of said hormone. I don't buy it. The pill doesn't claim to have 25mg evenly distributed, it claims to have 25mg.

Comment

O/T if you know what a gram of powder looks like, thats 1000mg
                        now you know why 25mg looks like nothing

Comment

So if the hormone in my 25mg tabs are "supposedly" not distributed evenly within the tab...what should I do? And Loeffler Tabs are the only form of DBOL I have..and just for reference I have two days before my cycle and so I can't get thai's, russian's, or naps....

Comment

break them down into pieces, some pills are designed to be broken down others arent

eiether way you will get the full dosage by taking all pieces, just the levels that you consume at a time may be a bit off

Comment

Working...
                            X