Synthetic guggulsterones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Synthetic guggulsterones

Have you guys used SAN's T3, which contains synthetic Guggulsterones? Does it work pretty well when stacked with ECA's? I was thinking you could run it as a post-T3 cycle to help boost natural production of T3 levels, what do you think? I found some guggulsterone powder on the net at bulknutrition.com. Anyone know if powernutrition.net carries it? I would much rather go with them.

Thank you

I found this:

Gugulu (Commiphora mukul) induces triiodothyronine production: possible involvement of lipid peroxidation.

Life Sci 1999;65(12):PL137-41

Panda S, Kar A.

School of Life Sciences, Devi Ahilya University, Vigyan Bhawan, Indore, India.

An investigation was made to find out the importance of gugulu (Commiphora mukul) in thyroid function of mice and to reveal the possible involvement of lipid peroxidation (LPO), if any. While no marked change in the concentrations of serum thyroxine (T4) was observed, triiodoth yronine (T3) concentration and T3/T4 ratio were enhanced following the administration of gugulu extract (0.2 g/kg b. wt./d for 15 days). A concomitant decrease in LPO was also noticed in liver, the principal site of T3 generation, suggesting that gugulu induced increase in T3 concentration is LPO mediated.

PMID: 10503949 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Yes it works very well IMO, I used it post T3 cycle to help. Grab some 7-oxo-dhea as well, you shoudl notice no drop off, make sure diet is clean, and you have at least 150g of carbs or so, more if you can handle it.

Comment

Thanks!

I'm going on a 10 week cycle of T3/NYC+/L-dex

Comment

how did you use the 7-oxo-dhea?

I'm using the gugglesterone powder at 60mg/ed for 14 days post-t3 cycle.

Comment

Working...
        X