Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Running fever on cycle, it won't go away.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running fever on cycle, it won't go away.

Ok, here's my story. I've been sick during cycles but never ran into this problem before with a fever that keeps coming back.

My cycle:
    1,000mg of Test E/wk
    600mg of Tren E/wk

My third week I started runing a fever and got a head cold. Well I ran the fever Sept 3rd (Sat). I took one of my weekly shots the following day. I decided not to hit any of the gear the rest of the week while I was sick. My doc gave me Amoxicillin, he has me taking 2,000mg a DAY! Well Sept 10th (a full week later) i'm feeling GREAT! So I hit the gym the following day and I also took my weekly shots that day. Well I noticed I started running a fever again later that day and have been running a fever ever since. I believe my antibiotic is to strong now and is interacting with my gear. My head is fine and no head cold what so ever anymore. Tommorow i'm not going to take my antibiotics and see if my fever goes down. I thought it COULD be to much bacteria in the gear and maybe my body is fighting it. But if thats the case then it would've happened earlier in the cycle. So i'm dropping the antibiotic and if that doesn't work then i'm switching brands of gear. I've NEVER taken 2,000mg of an antibiotic especially for not being that bad sick. I've been sick worse before and never had that high of mg antibiotic. I'll keep ya'll updated on what I figure out. But i don't believe I have this fever from the head cold anymore. Because I got the fever back again when I took my shots along with taking the antibiotics.

stop taking that damn QV :D....no seriously. I am assuming you are taking their enanthate. Take a few weeks off and keep doing the Tren and i bet it goes away.

Comment

You talking bad about my QV? LOL You know the bottle of QV Test i'm taking is 3 yrs old and the expiration date is this month. I'll switch to their new QV Sus and try that.

Comment

mex gear.....yuk!

Comment

The BA content should keep out all the Ibby-Jibbies. Maybe it's just that you're running a gram a week. Might take some getting used to. Anything introduced into your body that it does not recognise it will try to fight. I can't imagine your QV containing any microbial antibodies that your body would be trying kill. hmmm....

Comment

An update! I didn't take my antibiotic this morning and I feel great with no fever. So I'll drop the antibiotic for good. Next will be to see if anything happens next time I hit my gear.

MusclePilot, running a gram a week isn't the reason. I've ran 1 gram and over many times before.

Comment

Working...
            X