Can someone give me an effective cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone give me an effective cycle

I wanna start my 4th coming cycle in November or December. I did my 3rd one with 50mgs of dbol and test 600mgs for 10 weeks. Went from 210 to 230. I wanna do another one but effective with something different. The test im using again but i wanna use something else besides dbol. Whats a good an effective cycle that really works well.

Run a simple Test/EQ cycle with winny the first 4 weeks and last 4 weeks. Nice quility gaines.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      Run a simple Test/EQ cycle with winny the first 4 weeks and last 4 weeks. Nice quility gaines.
      I'm running this cycle, with D-bol at the front, and winny at the end. That will be my winter bulker.

Here is another cycle tho, that will add some nice mass:

Test throughout,
      Tren for the first 8 weeks,
      Kick it off with D-bol first 4 weeks,
      Finish it with winny if ya want.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
        thats the one u were running right bro, test/eq.

Comment

Originally posted by THE JUICE
          thats the one u were running right bro, test/eq.
          ya along with Jintropin.

Comment

test, deca, eq...all fit together quite nicely

Comment

you could probably get 1000 different answers from a 1000 different people. Honestly I made it a point to go through as many types of steroids and brands to find what I like and don't like. Obviously you will never know until you try them. For instance I don't like winny. I tried it in about 3 cycles and never got much from it but I have friends who love it. Eq for me is good but I need a high dose around 600-1000 mg a week for an extended period of time. So honestly I think your best bet is to find what works, it takes some trial and error but well worth it to put together future cycles.

Comment

Working...
              X