No announcement yet.

Who here has their girl Inject them???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here has their girl Inject them???

How many of you guys have a GF/wife, that will inject your juice for you????

The reason I ask is because I actually got my GF to do that for me the other day.... I just explained that I start cramping while trying to do glutes (which I wanted to do, because of the pain I am having from the prop I am using), then I told her I would poke myself, and all she had to do was push the plunger......... And she actually did it!!! She was a little shakey, but I think with some practice, she might do fine..... Might just have to keep her... lol

My wife does mine when she's around when it time to inject but if not I do it myself with no problems. It is nice to have it done for you, You can just relax and not have to twist all up to shot.

Comment

Re: Who here has their girl Inject them???

Originally posted by Bruce Banner
      How many of you guys have a GF/wife, that will inject your juice for you????

The reason I ask is because I actually got my GF to do that for me the other day.... I just explained that I start cramping while trying to do glutes (which I wanted to do, because of the pain I am having from the prop I am using), then I told her I would poke myself, and all she had to do was push the plunger......... And she actually did it!!! She was a little shakey, but I think with some practice, she might do fine..... Might just have to keep her... lol
      Yup that's me, my bf needs me to do his glut shots otherwise he gets all dizzy from being twisted like that, he has to do the initial poke and i finish it off for him.

Comment

I have my girl help me with the hard to reach places... But she won't stick the needle in, so I've gotta dart myself, then she'll go ahead and do the inject. Makes it easier to do glutes (which are hard as hell to do myself cuz I'm practically choking myself out cuz my necks twisted, my body cramps up, and I can't reach around myself as easilyl as I once could ;) ).

Comment

Nope, never know when she might be mad at me.

Comment

my wife hits the back of my tris and my glutes for me.

Comment

my wife hits the glutes for me

Comment

yup,wife does mine.

Comment

Yep. My wife sticks my glutes and tris.

Comment

I always get yelled at, when they find out Im using :(

Comment

i wish my girl would do them for me.

Comment

my wife has for me. she is a nurse. she likes showing off. But, when she does it it hurts.

Comment

never tell a girl, because most of them cant keep their mouth shut about your railing them, so why would they about this

Comment

i do most of mine myself sometimes ill let her do it

Comment

She does my glute shots at times. Much easier than doing them myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X