Well it looks like I have wasted some money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well it looks like I have wasted some money

I don't know the quality of all liquid products or how they compare to pills. But as most of you know I am sensitive to tren as far as gyno goes. So for the past few months I have been experimenting with dosages of tren and liquid dostinex to see what would be good for me so that I wouldn't get any lumps. Nothing seem to work. I will start by saying liquid dostinex is very expensive but all the while I have had 5mg tabs of Bromo hanging around that I didn't want to use because of the side affects people talked about. But I bit the bullet the other day and started an EOD regime of half a pill. Well I have had no side affects from the bromo and my lumps have all but dissapeared after a week or so. I am going to up my tren dosage a bit and see what happens and how much it can control it but this would be good news for me if it saved me money and lumps.

You had liquid dostinex and pill form but found better results from pill...yah I'd kinda think what the hell is wrong with the liquid as in super diluted, i've done the dostinex before had headaches but did pill only, see a couple places that have the liquid version but as long as I have tabs I guess I'm gonna stick with them, kool info though

K

Comment

Originally posted by num1son
      You had liquid dostinex and pill form but found better results from pill...yah I'd kinda think what the hell is wrong with the liquid as in super diluted, i've done the dostinex before had headaches but did pill only, see a couple places that have the liquid version but as long as I have tabs I guess I'm gonna stick with them, kool info though

K
      well actually it was liquid dostinex and bromo pills that I am comparing so I am not sure if it the difference in drug or the different form.

Comment

I used bromo tabs when I ran NPP....found them to be super-effective also. Luckily, I don't get any sides from them.

Comment

Hey stone did u have to ramp up on the tabs, If i go full blow i get nasty ass headaches I mean nasty but if i ramp I get used to it

K

Comment

Hey stone did u have to ramp up on the tabs, If i go full blow i get nasty ass headaches I mean nasty but if i ramp I get used to it

K
            I never had any side affects from dostinex. the bromo I just started at 2.5mg EOD and have had no problems.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
              I don't know the quality of all liquid products or how they compare to pills. But as most of you know I am sensitive to tren as far as gyno goes. So for the past few months I have been experimenting with dosages of tren and liquid dostinex to see what would be good for me so that I wouldn't get any lumps. Nothing seem to work. I will start by saying liquid dostinex is very expensive but all the while I have had 5mg tabs of Bromo hanging around that I didn't want to use because of the side affects people talked about. But I bit the bullet the other day and started an EOD regime of half a pill. Well I have had no side affects from the bromo and my lumps have all but dissapeared after a week or so. I am going to up my tren dosage a bit and see what happens and how much it can control it but this would be good news for me if it saved me money and lumps.

sounds like the bromo is working.

Comment

Originally posted by Alin
                sounds like the bromo is working.
                yeah I might even try the ever dreaded deca and see how I do on it.

Comment

U gonna run femera first while on the deca cycle then if sides pop swith to bromo tabs?

K

Comment

U gonna run femera first while on the deca cycle then if sides pop swith to bromo tabs?

K
                    no because anti-estrogens don't do anything for me with deca or tren so bromo will be the only thing I run along with my novaldex.

Comment

Yo stone, have you ever tried winny with tren? I've heard winny acts as an anti-progestin.

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
                        Yo stone, have you ever tried winny with tren? I've heard winny acts as an anti-progestin.
                        yeah but I don't like winny because of how harsh it is on cholesterol.

Comment

I've always preferred pills over the liquids, but they just aren't as readily available...

Comment

Working...
                          X