Another Gyno Question....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Gyno Question....

Sorry to this to you all, but I have a question. I've read through all my boards, but everyone has different symptoms, and are taking different gear, and gets about 10 different answers. Anyway I've been taking AS for a little over a year now. My first cycle was Sust, Deca, and after that cycle my nipples got puffy, but I know this is common and there were no lumps under the nipples. I started a cycle of:
    Fina 125mg/eod week 1-10
    Test Enth 500mg/week week 1-10
    Anadrol 100 mg/ed week 1-4

Just over 2 weeks ago, and my nipples are getting sensitive. I was taking 20mg nolv. a day and now I've bumped it up to 40 mg every day. I've been taking 40/ed for about a week, but my nips are sensitive, puffy, and it seems that there is something hard back there, but it's definately not a ball shape. Any suggestions. I'm thinking about knocking the anadrols to 50mg/ed and getting some letrozol, because I know that works well with nolvadex. Any input is appreciated.....Thanks!

bump

Comment

Give it another Wk on the nolva. When my nips start to get puffy it usually takes about 2wks for them to start to go down. Plus your taking Tren and they say Nolva doesnt really work that well on Tren gyno. If after 2wks on 40mg of nolva ed you might have to get some Bromo to help you out. Read that works good on Tren gyno.

Bye the way what Tren are you taking I only know of one brand that is 125mg. And that is Golden Triangle Pharm. Just curious.

Comment

I'm just using some homemade tren and using 125 mg/ eod.

Comment

It may be progesterone induced, in which case the nolva isn't likely to solve your problem. Bromo should, you may want to look into acquiring some... especially if your use of nolvadex doesn't take care of it.

Comment

if its tren or drol gyno nolva wont help much

Comment

Working...
            X