Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with cycle

lets work on my cycle,....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok here goes.... im 6 ft and weighed today at 190lbs. most ever weighed was 208 but had some personnal issues and lost back down to 165lbs but now back to 190.
    ive done 4 cycles this will be my 5th.
    most test ever was cyp at 600mgweek
    deca at 400mg week
    eq at 500mg week
    dbol ed 25 mg 4 weeks
    longest cycle was 16weeker

give me some ideas i got my own already i want to get as close to 225 as possible. all above worked good for me. i guess like everyone i dont want to get super big then shrink when i come off.

here is a updated pic!
    plus i want to do all pharmacutical grade gear.

So you want to gain 35lbs? I'd say; Test, Tren, Dbol, and no Anti-E, but keep nolva on hand. Oh, and if you get greedy and you're not getting close enough to the 35lbs then the only other thing that will get you there will be adding slin.
    Last edited by rvgfrth4g; 09-26-05, 08:46 PM.

Comment

if you want to do cycles and not lose after than I would plan 5-6 short range goals of 5 pounds each. There is no way to put that much weight on and keep a lot of it without doing year round cycling (and I am assuming staying lean at the same time). I would use EQ, Deca, anavar and such.

Comment

new shorts, huh?

Comment

get on gh. take 6 weeks of dbol at 30 mg every day.

Comment

If you don't want to shrink they stay away from dbol tabs, you will gain fast but lose fast, y not hit a nice 600mgwk 1-10 of test enan or cyp and then hit 400mg wk eq for steady but not sloppy gains

K

Comment

Also you will gain a lot of wgt once you get the wheels to grow, don't just focus on upperbody but go for an overall symetrical look

K

Comment

Working...
              X