katrina's a real bitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• katrina's a real bitch

I am from New Orleans and finally got to go back to my house yesterday. I new that I got some water, but I was hopeing that my gear that was stored six feet high in a closet would be safe. IT WAS NOT. I had just purchased my winter bulking cycle three days prior to the storm, and couldn't take it with me because I flew to evacuate. I lost 30cc of prop, 20cc of cyp, 200ml of tren, 100 a-bombs, 90 clomid and 120 novledex. The worst part of it all is my supliers house was totally washed away, and he lost way more then me. However I know that it could have been way worse, and I'm lucky to be safe and livin in Orlando. But it looks like no big bulker this year.

that shit sucks man. Hey man, the most important thing is your safe bro.

Comment

dam bro that is the worst story Ive heard yet. I couldnt imagine loosing that much gear. Best of luck to ya now. Ecto

Comment

no offense but ure kinda an ass, people lost their lives homes etc... wait till u see the pics cory posts... and you complain about losing gear, sad if thats something that strikes a nerve in you

K

Comment

Originally posted by lrgebreed99
          I am from New Orleans and finally got to go back to my house yesterday. I new that I got some water, but I was hopeing that my gear that was stored six feet high in a closet would be safe. IT WAS NOT. I had just purchased my winter bulking cycle three days prior to the storm, and couldn't take it with me because I flew to evacuate. I lost 30cc of prop, 20cc of cyp, 200ml of tren, 100 a-bombs, 90 clomid and 120 novledex. The worst part of it all is my supliers house was totally washed away, and he lost way more then me. However I know that it could have been way worse, and I'm lucky to be safe and livin in Orlando. But it looks like no big bulker this year.

sorry to hear about your misfortune.

Comment

DON'T tell me that I'n an ass, I lost my house and every thing that I had. I also feel terrible for those who lost their lives, I was just venting my dissapointment cause I was looking so foward to this cycle. It was gonna be my first with tren. I understand that in the grand scheme of things it's no big deal, but come on insurance doesn't cover gear.

Comment

I didn't read the part about the house my bad I thought u just lost gear and thats its, diff story if the house is gone too my bad

K

Comment

Oh wait thats right u only complained about losing your gear not your house... yah complain bout ure house loss not gear loss... I'm in a bad mood and really not feeling too sympathetic just read your own post one more time... But it looks like no big bulker this year.... ok yah thats right complaining bout lost gear not lost home, I don't feel so bad now

K

Comment

Well if this were a forum about our homes and property maybe thats what I would be complaining about. HOWEVER last time I checked I was in the anibolic discussion forum. So that is what I am complaining about. I'd like to hear what you would be discussing if the roles were reversed. K

Comment

not my gear I'd hit the "general forum" and talk bout my house washed away or water logged or the lives that were lost maybe something long those lines, shit I can't wait till i watch on the news some drug dealer saying I lost my weed in the floodin...wtf is that complain bout things that matter, Ok u lost say $500 worth(don't respond the actual cost -forum rules, i may be a dick but i do look out for people) so yah $500 worth gone but umm u think maybe the house is a little bit more than $500 damage
                    just put it into perspective
                    make sure u write ure local paper too telling em your horrific loss of gear, then tell it to the mom that can't find her hid, jerkoff

K

Comment

Look num1son, there is no need to call me names. First off I wrote the post out of frustration after just finding out that I lost every thing that I owned. It was just iceing on the fucking cake that I lost my gear too. But you need to get off your fuckin high horse and realize that just because I was venting about loosing my juice, it doesn't mean that I'm not devestated about loosing every earthly posession that I had. K

Comment

its how u phrased it not one mention of the house destroyed pics lost memories gone but gear... put it into reality, my house is gone and the first thing I look for is all my old photo albums pics of friends family etc the things I CANT REPLACE

K

Comment

SHUT UP, both of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                            SHUT UP, both of you.
                            I needed a kick in the sack

Thanks

K :nutkick:

Comment

It's not an excuse but I've been flyin off the handle a lil recently no excuse but I appologize to him and the board for me ranting past my norm

K

Comment

Working...
                              X