new cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new cycle

i am about to start a cycle soon pretty sure going to use test e at 600 mg week for 12 wks, 1st 4 wks run dbol @ 30 mg a day how does this look 4 a first cycle

i would say too much for a first. i would try 400-500mgs test and maybe drop the d-bol. but it wont hurt.

Comment

I'd like to see the test lower....300 or 400mg per week should be plenty for a first cycle. If you insist on doing dbol too, I'd go with 20mg taken in 4 divided doses spaced evenly throughout the day for the first 25 days.

Of course, it would have been easier to figure out proper dosages if you'd included your stats (age, height, weight, approx bodyfat, lifting experience ect....).

Comment

I would drop the test to 500mg/wk, and if ou do the DBol watch your blood pressure some people have issues with DBol. I would just front load for 2 weeks at 100mg test, then run the rest at 500mg/wk.

]---{/////}--

Comment

lower dose test alone is fine, my first cycle was 500mgs a week and i got great gains, Im sure 400mgs a week would be plenty too though. In some cases less is more.

Comment

like the guys say brother, lower the odse a bit to 400-500mgs

Comment

Working...
            X