Let's put it all together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's put it all together

Last edited by ertyrygfjhg; 10-03-05, 02:19 PM.

test i only need 750mgs a week
    GH i use 7.5ius ED
    T-3 i only use it once in a while at 25 mcgs a day sometimes 50mcgs for 6 weeks then i wait awhile before using it again. (T-3 scares me a lil)
    slin dont use that realy scares me. haha i know im a sissy.

Comment

anwser on the gh question 2 times a day for sure. test 1 time or 2 times no difference!

Comment

I'm curious as to what your screen name is? Is there anything behind it or just random letters?

Comment

I wonder why this is his first post and what he's looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
            I wonder why this is his first post and what he's looking for.
            Maybe he has some experience under his belt and was just curious what kind of advice "qwertyuiop", "asdfghjkl" and "zxcvbnm" might have :D

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
              Maybe he has some experience under his belt and was just curious what kind of advice "qwertyuiop", "asdfghjkl" and "zxcvbnm" might have :D
              Nice fog hat !!!

:bravonew:

Comment

Originally posted by ertyrygfjhg
                Ok imagine you have these four compounds and money wasn’t a big concern. What was your best stack out of it then? Let’s say in six months (maximum result with minimum sides)
                Test
                GH
                Slin
                T3
                Here is mine:
                *Week 1-12 test enantor cyp 1000mg week once a week? :hmmm:
                *Week1-24 gh 5i.u 5on/2off Q once a day? or twice? :hmmm:
                *Week 1-4/9-12/17-20 T3 25mcg/day
                *Week 5-8/13-16/21-24 slin 10i.u 5on/2off post WO
                ok maybe this little tidbit sums it up 1000mg a week of cyp should he spread it to two shots a week or one, well most cyp is 250 so its 4 cc's yah wtf go for all four cc's in the smallest musle u can pin, lets say lateral tricep head, :laughnew:

K

Comment

Originally posted by iridiumblue
                  Nice fog hat !!!

:bravonew:
                  :D

I'm not trying to knock the guy. He seems to have some type of experience to be experimenting with that cycle. I wouldn't expect a complete newbie to even come up with something that extreme. I'm not implying that it's a great cycle or that he knows what he's doing as he is new but...

I just don't know how in the hell he remembers his screen name unless it has some significant meaning that is beyond my reasoning.
                  Last edited by coffee-guy; 10-02-05, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
                    :D

I'm not trying to knock the guy. He seems to have some type of experience to be experimenting with that cycle. I wouldn't expect a complete newbie to even come up with something that extreme. I'm not implying that it's a great cycle or that he knows what he's doing as he is new but...

I just don't know how in the hell he remembers his screen name unless it has some significant meaning that is beyond my reasoning.

I got ya, just thought it went well with the screen name he had. I don't see how he came up with that, besides being overly unique. Obviously he does have some exp. He should already know the effects some stuff has on him if he has used in the past and how they interact together for him. I've never used GH but doesn't slin go hand in hand with that. It seems to me T3 would be a bit much on his system with Test, GH, and slin together.

Comment

Originally posted by iridiumblue
                      It seems to me T3 would be a bit much on his system with Test, GH, and slin together.
                      no bro T-3 wont be hard on his system(or i should say any harder) that is the best combo there is test GH slin T-3. but IMO that is for a serious body builder.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
                        no bro T-3 wont be hard on his system(or i should say any harder) that is the best combo there is test GH slin T-3. but IMO that is for a serious body builder.

Thanks for straightning me out on that one. Like I said, no exp. with gh and slin so didn't know for sure. Like you said though, that would be for serious Builders!!

Comment

Working...
                        X