feeling short of breath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feeling short of breath

i was feeling short of breath when i was running test enanthate. it felt like i was in the pool or like sum1 was restraining me friom breathing. is this normal or could it be from holding water? could i hold water in my lungs? what could i do about this
    ?

have you gained a lot of weight?

Comment

No, you cannot hold water in your lungs, that would constitute drowning. Shortness of breathe ican be caused by pressure, either vascular, muscular or both. Like goliath said, "have you gained a lot of weight?" If you put on a lot of weight in a short amount of time, you will get winded quicker because you are not used to carrying around that extra mass.

Comment

nah

nah i dont know how much weight i put on i was doing 500 mg of enanthate n i had that feeling n i jus stopped it i had no clue wat it was. does it go away?

Comment

it sounds like ther start of a panic attack. if you worry too much, stress things to much, it can cause you to have almost heart attack type symptoms

Comment

I experienced the same symptoms when I took my first cycle of deca and primo. It felt like somebody was crushing my chest. The worst part was when I accidently got some gear directly into my blood work. I thought I was going to have a stroke or something, scared the crap outa me. It is probably your blood pressure, check it make sure its not to outragious, I remember I was so woried about the getting gear in my blood that I went to the Emergencie room and told everything to the doc, which was a stupid thing to do because of corse she just told me to stop the injections, took my blood and let me go with a 500$ bill for nothing. But my blood pressure was sky hi and I felt just like you explained. Just relax and don't wory alot of times its just a head trip.

Comment

Re: feeling short of breath

Originally posted by teenmuscle
              i was feeling short of breath when i was running test enanthate. it felt like i was in the pool or like sum1 was restraining me friom breathing. is this normal or could it be from holding water? could i hold water in my lungs? what could i do about this
              ?
              How long was the cycle for?

Oh, and how old are you, your screen name makes me feel like your pretty young

Comment

When im on gear, i breathe harder cause im always pumped up. MAYBE cause im an agressive person and im always i dont know, i cannot just be still.

Comment

Clomid can do that too. If it happens again call your doc. If its not a panic attack it could be a serious side effect.

Comment

ya i was on for 3 weeks n i started to feel like that . im pretty fired up all the time n i worry bout shit 2.. but i was always hungry as hell. i need this for a bulker to do a big show next year. any suggestions?

Comment

test allways makes be a little short of breath at a dose over 750mg

Comment

cyc

is there anything i can do to prevent these anxiety attacks. i was thinking of jus goin with 300 mg of enanthate again n see how i felt

Comment

test

so if i ran my cycle at maybe 3-400 week could i use an anti e 2 keep the bp down.. if so how would i set that up?

Comment

To get back to the anxiety just remember that alot of the symptoms from anxiety come from the way you breathe. If your taking more than 18 breathes a minute your hyperventalating! I know cause I go through it and it sucks hard! Like the others said...just relax. Breath from the gut not your chest. This will relieve any anxiety symptoms.

Comment

Working...
                            X