Liquid T-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liquid T-3

Anyone tried the liquid T-3 products from chem or liquid solutions? Wondering if there just as potent as the tabs.

i and my girl use chems its a great product

Comment

If you have hypothyroidism (slow thyroid), and already on Syntroid (T-3 I think), and it has regulated your thyroid; would adding additional T-3 for some cutting be harmful.

In other words, would I have to take a higher dosage of Synthroid after taking liquid T-3?

Comment

Liquid T3 is good stuff and you dont need to use as much since things that are suspended in Liquid are absorbed almost completely compared to tablets of which only 60-70% is absorbed.

Comment

Originally posted by playthegame
          If you have hypothyroidism (slow thyroid), and already on Syntroid (T-3 I think), and it has regulated your thyroid; would adding additional T-3 for some cutting be harmful.

In other words, would I have to take a higher dosage of Synthroid after taking liquid T-3?
          To answer your question:

Synthroid= "T4"
          Liothyrine(sp?)= "T3"

the product for both is practically the same. "T4" gets converted to "T3" via enzymes, as a result your becomes more active and your metabolisim raises.

There is a 3:1 ration between synthroid and Liothryine. Which means every 3mcg of synthroid is about as effective as 1mcg of Liothyrine.

A lot of people are prescribed T3 along with Synthroid.

I'm not a doctor(yet), but if you would like I could research effective dosing of Synthroid and LioThyrine together.....

Comment

Working...
          X