just came off cut cycle -- please advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just came off cut cycle -- please advice

I am 29 yrs old-- have used AAS and done several cycles over the last 12 months-- contrary to advice I have taken upon myself to experiment and see what works best for me... just finishing up on Winny, Tren, Test and Clen and T3 cycle--
    Winny 100mg EOD 8 weeks
    Tren 75 mg EOD 8 weeks
    Clen 5 tabs 20mcg every day 9 weeks
    T3 staggered week 1- 25mcg everyday weeks 2 50 mcg everyday week 3 75 mcg everyday week 4 25 mcg-
    Test 750 mg week 24 weeks

Got great results-- .
    now I want to make sure I can keep losing BF% without the use of clen and t3, winny and tren

As of today I switched to Test and decca-

I am particularly looking for help on my diet--
    I have lost 70lbs over the last 12months-
    I currently weigh 228lbs at about 13.7%BF- I am 6'1 tall--

I am stuck now in my diet- which consists primarily of low carbs and higher protein-- cardio 3X week 30 min

My goal is to drop down to 5% and do my first show at about 200-205lbs --
    Please advice or provide a diet that you think will work for me-- I have included a typical days eating for me:

7:00 Am 1cup regular oatmeal with a table spoon of brown sugar ( cooked in the microwave) and I was h it down with two scoops of 100 Whey protein drink (32 grams)

9:30- piece fruit or almonds depending on my appetite

11:30 - chicken breast 1/4 cup of brown rice- and 1/2 cup of veggies (mixed veggies) Costco brand broc, carrots, and string beans

1:00 100 whey protein shake (32 grams)

3:00 pre workout snack- 8 eggs- hardboiled (minus the yolks) more veggies

5:00 TRAIN

7:00 post workout- simple carb immediately (strawberries or cantaloupe)

7:45- chicken breast veggies- no more carbs

Bedtime 9:30--

I have tried Muscle Milk for shakes- stuff tastes great but I think its high in fat what do you think?

OK u wanna keep your wgt low but u switched to test and deca.... ouch most of wgt loss is diet and cardio, IMO I'd drop the deca add tren and cut that way deca will not really give u that clean look you are lookin for.

K

Comment

u plan on running a pct???

Comment

it sounds like he is just doin a direct transition into the show... not a good plan if you ask me

K

Comment

9 week cycle of clen??? what a waste, clen loses its effectiveness after about 2 weeks, thats why you cycle it two on, two off. did you research this at all before starting?

Comment

longest i've ran tren is 12 weeks was very hard to come off-- I actually got withdrawls thats why i switched to Decca after 8 weeks ---?? in reagrds to the earlier question about PCT- yes HCG is thrown in their to keep the boys awake

Comment

Jo-- i did do my research- if you want me to write a freaking book and give you the diary on how a i staggered my clen use i will- im seeking assistance primarily with my diet--

Comment

I still dont like the idea of deca as a show prep cutting agent...

K

Comment

Num- i appreciate the feedback-- guess i need to dig into the medicine cabinet and open another bottle of tren-- and keep going forward- I plan on increasing my cardio to 5X week with 1 hr breaking it up 30 min inthe morning and then the eve- what about the diet -- is it clean enough

Comment

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...read.php?t=411 - start here and find your bmr... now subtract 300.. go to fitday.com and that helps make sure your eating the right cals/fats/carbs/protein

i would cut out the fruit because of the high sugar.. also add in a protein shake pwo and cut the fruit out.. add oj b/c of the vitamin c

move the almonds to the afternoon, i always like protein/carb meals in morning and protein/fat meals in the afternoon

you also have almost no good fats in that diet... get some flaxseed oil or fish oil and add those in with a meal

i would suggest a protein meal right before bed... can of tuna is what i usually go for.. or u can make it cottage cheese or some more egg whites if u can stomach eatin them again
                    Last edited by SloppyJo; 10-07-05, 03:23 PM.

Comment

thanks Jo- this is very helpful and exactly what I was looking for!

Comment

Originally posted by vigil76
                        Num- i appreciate the feedback-- guess i need to dig into the medicine cabinet and open another bottle of tren-- and keep going forward- I plan on increasing my cardio to 5X week with 1 hr breaking it up 30 min inthe morning and then the eve- what about the diet -- is it clean enough
                        HOw long ago was it with your last tren shot I usually need 6weeks before I bump another tren cycle, The deca will cause you to bloat too much thats why I would say leave it out.

Add some liquidex to keep water retention down,so you can really see where you are at your dieting. I would do my cardio 1hr in the morning empty stomach(burns fat not sugars) then 20 mins at night to keep the metabolism goin before you hit some zzz's

Comment

last shot of tren was 12 days ago- definetly not long enough yet---

I did calculate my BMR-- 3258.49 with the activity factor.

So leave the decca out- causes bloat--- I appreciate the heads up--

I thing what I'm gonna do is go back the drawing board for the diet--- tune and tweak it--

jump on liquidex and add more cardio---

Thanks guys

Comment

sounds better...
                            I'll try to dig up some cuttin info for u aas wise

K

Comment

My keyboard sucks- I need to sprell check before I post-- anyways, thanks for the feedback. Help or guidance on AAS wise for cutting is helpful- please keep in mind what i just finished up.

Comment

Working...
                              X