Can You just use insulin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can You just use insulin?

Can you just use insulin, or do you have to couple it with something,(g.h.,deca)? Any advice would be cool.

Originally posted by isenbe
    Can you just use insulin, or do you have to couple it with something,(g.h.,deca)? Any advice would be cool.
    well of course you can use it by yourself...the only question is whether your gains would be better with something else in conjunction with it. my guess is that it would be better to run it with an anabolic but experience is the best teacher as long as you have enough know how to be safe.

Comment

I would say that if you're asking this question that you probably shouldn't bother risking it...

Comment

Tell me what you know about slin and what its effect are and I will decide if you deserve an answer.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
          Tell me what you know about slin and what its effect are and I will decide if you deserve an answer.
          :D

This brought a smile to my face...thanks Bouncer!

On topic...i echo the sentiments of the other bros. If you're asking this question you obviously haven't done much/enough reading/research on the topic.

I will add however...that slin is my favorite compound to date.

I've used it on cycle...by itself...or in combination.

I used it this year while cutting for Nationals...as my sole anabolic...in combination with t3...and earlier in the year while bulking.

Run a search.

There's lots of info available on it.

It has lots of potential... and is a very versatile compound alone or combined.

~Nark

Comment

Originally posted by Narkissos
            :D

This brought a smile to my face...thanks Bouncer!

On topic...i echo the sentiments of the other bros. If you're asking this question you obviously haven't done much/enough reading/research on the topic.

I will add however...that slin is my favorite compound to date.

I've used it on cycle...by itself...or in combination.

I used it this year while cutting for Nationals...as my sole anabolic...in combination with t3...and earlier in the year while bulking.

Run a search.

There's lots of info available on it.

It has lots of potential... and is a very versatile compound alone or combined.

~Nark
            although you nark know how to use it dont forget to let this guy know that this drug is not to be takin lightly it can kill you! this is not for everyone IMO this is for a serious BB thats it.

Comment

Originally posted by isenbe

you could if you want.

Comment

I don't think insulin should be used alone if you have the means to add GH and aas'. You can, but insulin just shuttles the proteins to the muscles, after that, it's all about how much of the protein your muscles can synthesize. In which GH and aas' increase protein synthesis. Not adding these and using slin alone will probably just raise the chances of making you fat, since any overage of protein and carbs will just be converted to fat. However, if you're asking these questions, then you're not ready for the slin yet. More research is required so that you don't end up killing yourself. Slin is too advanced and dangerous for the novice without the proper knowledge and discipline.

Comment

Quick question for legitimate slin users...

Do you check your blood sugar levels like a diabetic would? I wouldn't even consider using slin but I've been curious about this for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
                    Quick question for legitimate slin users...

Do you check your blood sugar levels like a diabetic would? I wouldn't even consider using slin but I've been curious about this for a while.
                    Most do...i personally do not...

I wouldn't advise it...but i go by 'feel'.

Experience with slin and knowledge of one's body allows one to develop a feel for BG levels.

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
                      More research is required so that you don't end up killing yourself. Slin is too advanced and dangerous for the novice without the proper knowledge and discipline.
                      I do agree that research is pre-requisite... but there's where my agreement ends.

The only danger in slin-use is ignorance.

There are no 'novice' 'non-novice' drugs.

Comment

I don't think insulin should be used alone if you have the means to add GH and aas'.
                        I don't agree here. Insulin (or igf-1) can be the only option available to persons hypersentive to gear. Myself and a few others (Mr. Sparkle on IFL; AR; TIC) stay away from gear because personaly experience dictates that our post-cycle recovery time is much, much longer than the average individual.

i.e. we're shut down a lot longer.

You can, but insulin just shuttles the proteins to the muscles, after that, it's all about how much of the protein your muscles can synthesize. In which GH and aas' increase protein synthesis. Not adding these and using slin alone will probably just raise the chances of making you fat, since any overage of protein and carbs will just be converted to fat.
                        I disagree here also:

insulin:

stimulates muscle protein synthesis

increases both LH and FSH

may bind SHBG

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=199850

2. hyperinsulinemia unmasks insulin's effect to stimulate protein synthesis in human forearm.Am. J. Physiol. 274 (Endocrinol. Metab. 37): E1067-E1074, 1999

4. Intravenous insulin decreases protein breakdown in infants on extracorporeal membrane oxygenation.J Pediatr Surg. 2004 Jun;39(6):839-44; discussion 839-44.

9.Physiologic hyperinsulinemia stimulates protein synthesis and enhances transport of selected amino acids in human skeletal muscle. J Clin Invest. 1995 Feb;95(2):811-9.

10. Insulin action on protein metabolism.Baillieres Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1993 Oct;7(4):989-1005. Review.

Comment

Working...
                        X