No announcement yet.

Feeling weak on cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe thi is his second cycle also. As he specified in his "getting cut without cardio thread". I guess he learned that he should "run clomid at the end so he doesnt get bitch tits"

Comment

Thats cool and all i just want to achieve my goal so bad i guess that ill go through anything. no i didnt just start doing legs, i started doing them about 3 years ago and started going to the gym about 5 years ago. i just used that as an example. I used to do cardio but i also transfered to alot of gyms, took long breaks from going to the gym like a couple of months then started back on and off. This past year iv really hit it the hardest and the cycle im doing got me hooked because i really noticed good results. Im sorry if my post got a little anger proned but i just get pissed off when i try so hard and get shot down you know? I mean i really did think i was doing good. I do want to apologize and i really dont mean im going to do what i want i just havent had a problem with this cycle and to me i dont see a reason to stop since im about 4 weeks from finishing it. I would like to finish it however but i would like to listen to you guys and not be a total dick i just really want to look perfect. when i was even younger before going to the gym i would not even eat anything just to lose weight then got super skinny. Now that i started going to the gym about 5 years ago i started getting bigger and more muscle. Now i just want a balance of lean muscle mass. I really do owe some of you a apology and i know i can be a stupid fuck and hard headed which alot of my friends and even girlfriend tells me im hard headed and dont listen but i really do. I just took some time to cool down and do a calculation of how many cals and fat and stuff i consumed today so if you guys wanna stick around and help me out thats cool but if i pissed everyone off and you dont care i understand cuz i can be a dick at times but anyways this is what i came up with.

This is just a close estimate of what i consumed today. I dont have a BMR yet but based on fat, and carbs.. should i go up or down if its possible to even tell...

Calories: 2501
      Total fat: 60g
      Sat fat: 26g
      Poly fat: 6g
      Mono fat: 17g
      Carbs: 298g
      Protein: 201g
      Fiber: 22g

Height 5'10", Weight 195

BMR... going to figure that out tomorrow im going to sleep now but based on my information i know calories wont say much since you dont have my bmr but fat, carbs, and protien you should come up with something right?

Comment

Originally posted by SlappNuts
        iv been on a 500mg/450mg sus/deca a week cycle going on for about 3 weeks now. I started my cycle at 250/300 sus/deca the first couple of weeks to get my body used to it. I notice it getting really hard to sleep at night and i get heat flashes. Iv shot up in weight and size but these past couple of days iv just been feeling weak. Yesterday at the gym i was on chest exercises and i started with flat bench. I put on the same amount of weight i did last week and it seemed alot heavier and i got less reps than the week before. Its kind of like im at a standstill this week because i usually add at least 10lbs of weight to every exercise every week because of my strength going up. I seem tired during the day as well and i know its from not getting that much sleep during the night because i got energy. But during the day or when i go to the gym its like im weak as hell. Any suggestions or information would help! thanks. My diet also hasnt changed just my sleep i guess but could it be the roids just weakening me or what?

how many days a week you training? doing multiple set workouts?

Comment

I do use clomid... I use this stuff called Estroblock which is a pharmacutical grade anti-estrogen/aromatize inhibitor. You take 1 capsule a day during a cycle then 1 every day 3 to 6 weeks after a cycle. Im too tired to go into estroblock vs clomid right now but i have this paper that came with estroblock that compares it to other drugs such as clomid. It keeps water retention low and stuff like that and also helps natural testosterone levels after a cycle build back up. It even says you can use it by itself to gain muscle and strength.

Comment

let me refrase that last post.. i don't use clomid.. sorry about the typo. I go to the gym 5 times a week usually always mon - fri. Each day i do a different body part. like legs 1 day, chest the next, arms, shoulders, ect.. On a bad day i get 3 different workouts per body part but often im usually averaging about 4 to 5. I do no more than 3 sets per workout not counting warm up set which is light weight high reps. my sets usually go like this. set 1 10 reps.. i then up the weight so i can bearly get around 7 or 8 reps the second set then up the weight more so i bearly get 5 to 6 the 3rd set. Im averaging about 1.5 hours at the gym but since i added about 35 min cardio before my actual workout its like 2 hours.

Comment

Thanks a bunch man. Im probably going to do like people been telling me and stop the cycle and save for later and cut up first. I have around 16 to 17% bf and i want to weight around 180 even 175.

Comment

don't stop just take a week off and get ure shit together. you will thank me in the end

K

Comment

take a week off... do you mean from the gym or not take a dose (shot) this week or both?

Comment

from the gym... spend the time gettin everything organized food workout rest time etc... and get a plan and start as if it were day 1 again...

K

Comment

So... what have you decided to do with your diet? We got your caloric intake but we haven't gotten a breakdown of what you're eating or if you've calculated your BMR etc. Let us know and we'll help you out but you've got to do some homework before we'll just jump in and give you all the answers (at least that's how I am).

Comment

I dont know I thought his first rant was pretty decent. He is right, some people need to learn and that is why they are here. like me. so I am off to read more later

But seriously guys sometimes you just need to remember not everyone is some young jerkoff that is just shooting the first shit he buys. I have been reading for a long time and just now really learning stuff. I hope if I have a problem you will be patient with me.

Comment

Originally posted by bmad
                          I dont know I thought his first rant was pretty decent. He is right, some people need to learn and that is why they are here. like me. so I am off to read more later

But seriously guys sometimes you just need to remember not everyone is some young jerkoff that is just shooting the first shit he buys. I have been reading for a long time and just now really learning stuff. I hope if I have a problem you will be patient with me.
                          I tend to treat everyone with open arms but if someone posts time and time again the same crap it gets really hard to deal with...

With this particular case all he has to do is step back get things in order and then he should be fine

K

Comment

Working...
                          X