what do you think of this cycle?
    1-10 tren enanthate 200mg/week
    1-12 test cyp 600mg/week
    1-12 Eq 400mg/week

PCT HCG week13&14 1000Tue/1000Fri/1000Mon/1000Thu/1000Sat
    Nolva week 13-16 20/20/10/10
    Attached Files

First off... Welcome!

Your pics look good (I like the smiley).

Now, what are your goals? What does your current diet look like? What does your proposed diet while on AAS look like? The list goes on...

We can start with your diet and then move into the other stuff as the diet is key...

Comment

my goal is to gain muscle as much as I can with no fat gain.
      I used to be around 185 %9-10 bf. I used to eat like this: 200-250gr of protein
      500-600gr of carb
      50-100gr of fat

honestly, I don't eat that much these days :(
      I tried low carb hight protein diets but it's not for me. I cant stay a way from carbs....lol
      I'm also scared of taking too much fat
      I always had problems with my diet :(

Comment

Use this as an outline http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=27275

Try to lay out your current/planned diet for us to look at like this...

8am - 3 pickles, 14 raisins, 2 scoops of jelly, 394 almonds...

11am - 90 pieces of cocoa crisp, 39 cups of milk

1pm - xxx

3pm - xxx

And so on and so on and so on...

Also, what did your past cycles look like and what were the results. Oh, and what do you plan on accomplishing with this cycle?

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
          Use this as an outline http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=27275

Try to lay out your current/planned diet for us to look at like this...

8am - 3 pickles, 14 raisins, 2 scoops of jelly, 394 almonds...

11am - 90 pieces of cocoa crisp, 39 cups of milk

1pm - xxx

3pm - xxx

And so on and so on and so on...

Also, what did your past cycles look like and what were the results. Oh, and what do you plan on accomplishing with this cycle?
          :laughnew: :laughnew:

Comment

I really wasn't trying to be an ass. It just seemed funny at the time :D.

Comment

Originally posted by lastmanstanding
              my goal is to gain muscle as much as I can with no fat gain.
              I used to be around 185 %9-10 bf. I used to eat like this: 200-250gr of protein
              500-600gr of carb
              50-100gr of fat

honestly, I don't eat that much these days :(
              I tried low carb hight protein diets but it's not for me. I cant stay a way from carbs....lol
              I'm also scared of taking too much fat
              I always had problems with my diet :(
              Before you start planning a cycle you need to get your diet, training, rest and recovery in check. If you are having problems with these basic things then the cycling will be pointless and you will be wasting good gear assuming you have good gear.

If you are scared to put on fat then you will never put on the mass that you want and you will never look the way you want to cut up. Fat is easy to loose, muscle is hard to gain.

I'm pretty sure you will get flamed much more b/c of this post, but I will spare you this time b/c I'm about to eat and I'm in a good mood. Judging by your pics you have a good structure to work with; you just need to put on some weight.

WM

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
                I really wasn't trying to be an ass. It just seemed funny at the time :D.
                I don't blame you, this shit does get old...Seems like we are getting flooded with these posts.

"I want to get big by using juice, but I don't want to eat a lot..I want to gain as much muscle without any fat."

Yeah, and I want a wife that wants to have sex every night.........Goodluck :D

Comment

No seriously... the guy seems to be in shape and knows more than some of these other newbies that are posting some crazy ass shit. I really don't mind helping this guy out. I just got a wild hair and made up some stupid shit for a diet :D.

lastmanstanding - I'm not flaming you bro. Post up your information and I'll help you out the best that I can. Your first two posts are just a little vague to really help that much.

Anyway's, I'm off to get some booty (and I'm married) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D.

Comment

i would run the tren enan 6-8 wks max.

Comment

Originally posted by lastmanstanding
                      What’s up every one?
                      I’m 25
                      5’10”
                      166 lb kindda light ha?
                      %7-8 body fat
                      I’ve got couple of cycles under my belt
                      been working out for almost 8 years

what do you think of this cycle?
                      1-10 tren enanthate 200mg/week
                      1-12 test cyp 600mg/week
                      1-12 Eq 400mg/week

PCT HCG week13&14 1000Tue/1000Fri/1000Mon/1000Thu/1000Sat
                      Nolva week 13-16 20/20/10/10
                      bump the EQ up to 600mgs a week use the HCG from the start of your cycle at 250ius 2 times a week. and wait 3 weeks after last injection before you start nolva also bump the nolva to 40/40/20/20

Comment

Forget about the cycle until you get your diet straight. At 5'10" I strongly believe you can get about 165 with a solid diet and workout routine.

Comment

Working...
                        X