Which is better mass cycle??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iceberg
    Why are you suggesting to cut out the idex? Is it because it hampers some gains and is only needed for higher dose cycles then the one I am planning?

If so, should I take nolva throughout the cycle. I thought that I should take something that inhibits some estrogen.

What are your thoughts on HCG?
    i say no l-dex cuzz i dont think you will need it at such a low dose. you could add it in if you needed later. i wouldnt use nolva either unless gyno pops up. i like hcg but on such a short cycle i dont think using it like you have posted will be needed. if anything id go 250ius 2 times a week. thats how i use it but i do long cycles(my last one was 7 months a bit long but i got carryed away)good luck and post up what you decide to do.

Comment

Originally posted by num1son
      24 weeks is gonna be tough to run a 12 week bulker then a 12 week cutter, you would be giving yourself no time off... also if you got too sloppy during that 12 week bulker you are only giving yourself 12 weeks to cut and I like to play it safe and go 14 giving you that extra week to make final adjustments

K
      My calendar would look like this:
      14 week bulker
      up to 18 weeks off
      14 week cutter

Options:
      14 week bulker
      6 weeks off
      6 week anavar only (I have been wanting to try this)
      6 week off
      14 week cutter

another option:
      16 weeks bulker
      14 weeks off
      16 week cutter
      (I have never done that long of a cycle)

The good thing is that it is still very early so I have time before I decide.
      What are your thoughts on the optional schedules.

Thanks
      ICEberg

Comment

i like the 16 weeker. i seem to retain all (most) of my gains on longer cycles. youll also give the EQ a chance to realy work.

Comment

same here the longer the better for me, gives my body a chanve to get used to the wgt instead of quick pack on sessions

K

Comment

Thanks guys. I will keep you all informed as well as bug you with lots of questions throughout.

Comment

Its only bugging if its not warranted, btw so far you have been asking the right q's

K

Comment

2nd cycle is da bomb.

Comment

Working...
                X