what is the verdict on Andropen 275?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is the verdict on Andropen 275?

any info is appreciated regarding whether or not it's good, quirks, etc. I searched and only found info eluding that the shot is a painful one, however, that is about all i've found regarding its effectiveness or anything else related to it.

Thanks,

Dean
    Last edited by Dean Gullberry; 10-12-05, 10:01 AM.

I would have to say that i was alittle more than disapointed with it...I always hear good things about BD gear but i have not had much luck with it.. I believe that my source my have been selling bogus gear though.Where would i find a list of known scammers?

Comment

Originally posted by kingj
      I would have to say that i was alittle more than disapointed with it...I always hear good things about BD gear but i have not had much luck with it.. I believe that my source my have been selling bogus gear though.Where would i find a list of known scammers?
      go through secure e-mail and hit up a mod i always use intimid8or for things like that he is cool and knows everone.

Comment

BD Andropen 275

i think the stuff is great...quickly becoming one of my favorites.

Comment

do you happen to have pics of the bottles? I always do research to safeguard myself vs. fakes and i'd like to see what yours look like compared to what i've learned about identifying real BD shit

this stuff sounds like a good idea- 275mg, nice compound and 20cc bottle. easy.

Comment

I checked them against the BD webpage and they match perfect. have the new tops and holograms and everything.

Comment

I checked them against the BD webpage and they match perfect. have the new tops and holograms and everything.
              scary...

are the labels red metallic?

Comment

yes they are

Comment

Working...
                X