Sleep More Beneficial than Juice/Lifting/Eating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleep More Beneficial than Juice/Lifting/Eating

So i missed the last two nights of sleep. missed 2 nights in a row last week. and 1 night the week before that.

I'm not missing tonight, im going to bed right now. I've been on a great lifting streak for a month and a half now, but the recent sleepless nights are throwing things off, and i dont lift during these day of awakeness. Last time i lifted was this weekend, i had great workouts on saturday and sunday. I havnt gone more than 3 days without lifting since i started lifting a month and a half ago and i dont want miss it tomorrow but....

What is more important for me? What should I do?

A: Should I go to sleep now, wake up in 7 hours, eat, go to my one hour long class ,than lift, then eat then, take a 2 hour nap and go to work at 3:30pm?

or

B: Should I go back to sleep after my class and continue resting til 3:30pm and get 4.5 hours of catchup sleep.

im just getting to the point where i've been starting to feel my muscles wanna cramp up. and i've felt wierd minor but unexplainable pains in my body.

Comment

Get as much rest as possible man.

I've done the insomnia thing. Not cool. Get your sleep patterns down and then get back in the gym, IMHO

Comment

I lose a ton of strength when I don't sleep enough, but I think that's cause I'm always walking a fine line of overtraining. Your body definitely needs sleep for recovery, which is key to making any gains.

Comment

I had to stop the tren in my cycle just a couple days ago because I was not getting any sleep. Maybe 2-4 hours a night. I made it for 2 weeks with little sleep and then had to cut out the tren. Sucks but my sleep is more important to me.

Comment

Sleep then more food.. without sleep u are mentally drained and physically drained, cramps=water, being awake more also means ure burning more cals than when u r sleeping so keep that in mind

K

Comment

Working...
            X