injecting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• injecting

Ive got a hard lump from injecting steroidss in my right tricep ive been reading about abscesses and how they hurt red or sore ive had it now for over a year its never got any bigger just stayed the same and never bothers me, it isnt clearly visible but you can feel it under the skin its a good inch wide but thats it its always stayed the same what do you people reckon

after a year WOW!!! What did u shoot and is the area hard like calcification or like hard from fluid localized?

K

Comment

hard from fluid i youst to do loads of site injecting in the one spot decca and cypionate id say it never got time to obsorb, its just never botherd me in any way thats why i havent been to the docs

Comment

if its fluid the body needs to be forced to absorb it, go see if heat massage works or some sort of heat introduced movement, heat makes things more soluable... When fluid holds in an area the usual method of treatment is phonophoresis, or an ultrasound treatment with dexamethazone(sp) u can go to a physical trainer to get this done, just tell them u have locallized swelling from a tear and thats usually what they will do, The ultrasound will heat things up from the inside out, they use it for fluid compression and fluid retention related issues from injuries

K

Comment

did you rotate injections spots?

Comment

i didnt know either if the needle had gone into the muscle enough and the oil had got stuck in between fat and muscle, but im 210lbs 18inch arms and 8% bodyfat so im sure i got in to the muscle enough, was using 1inch needles and putting them in all the way my left arm is fine just a tiny lump, everything ive used is clean used swabs so i know its not from dirt, just wasnt sure if it was an abscess or not but like i said its never got worse or botherd me, its just why its been there for over a year

Comment

i stayed in the same area but always around the same spot cause the outer part of my triceps were getting so big let my self get out of hand

Comment

Originally posted by mr nelson
                i stayed in the same area but always around the same spot cause the outer part of my triceps were getting so big let my self get out of hand
                :slap:

Comment

Originally posted by wheyman
                  :slap:
                  If thats the case you could have a hell of a lot of scar tissue. NOT GOOD
                  Scar tissue can calcify... ever see a knee rehab pt who never did rehab their knees end up locking and calcifying... the only way to help is with ultrasound and literally breaking up the hardness.
                  Good luck

K
                  Last edited by num1son; 10-13-05, 10:48 AM.

Comment

what could that lead to you reckon

Comment

i dunno it feels weird when you touch i should just go docs

Comment

see a doc and sway towards a sports rehab physical therapist

K

Comment

cheers for the info matey

Comment

what happens if it has to be lanced or something like that

Comment

I know this dude I work with, and he says he has the same type thing you described on his ass cheek from not pushing the needle in far enough to penetrate muscle and it turned into a cys and he had it cut out. dumbass....

Comment

Working...
                              X