Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would this be a good frontload?

***EDIT***

Check your pm now, one more post like this and your gone. Fucking stupid.

THE BOUNCER
    Last edited by Bouncer; 10-14-05, 12:40 PM.

this was the result.... :hmmm:
    Last edited by Bouncer; 10-14-05, 12:40 PM.

Comment

and i must say it was a bit painfull is it sopposed to feel like the thigh is going to explode any minute? :hmmm:
      Last edited by Bouncer; 10-14-05, 12:41 PM.

Comment

WTF?

Comment

yes i was cleaning out old used amps and found a 50ml syringe and wanted to see what kind of replys it would get, immature yes very much so but i just couldnt resist it.
          But actually it was only 30cc´s i counted the amps and how much should have been in them.

Comment

your nuts man

Comment

heres my 2ccs at first i thought it was funny as hell cuzz i knew no one is that stupid! so i didnt think about the people who are clueless about AAS and realy might try this untill i seen rado post then i thought hes right some stupid kid might try it. all in all it was funny but stupid at the same time. lesson learned move on guys.

Comment

besides isnt that your inner thigh? you should hit the outer quad.

Comment

There are too many people on this board who are newbies and are way too influenced by any post they read, hopefully they only read good posts but even the ones as jokes maybe they don't catch that fact and that is a bad thing for us, the board, and them

K

Comment

Hello, I'm new here, but not new to the iron game.

Sometimes I go places and just act stupid to see what kinds of reactions I'll get. Dressed all nice, looking good and all, but asking the stupidest question, like my IQ is 0.5.

Doing this has been a GREAT learning experience on how stupid some people actually are.

There is simply no bottom to human stupidity so be careful... ;)

Comment

Maybe my post isn't stupid. Maybe you misunderstand that I've done that for experimentation purposes. Some just don't give a C**P how they are perceived by others.

Comment

Working...
                      X