IGF-1 Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IGF-1 Question

I was reading up on IGF-1 and i was woundering if anyone has any studies on if it increases heart size? If i interpreted what i was reading right, it said there were lots of receptors in the GI, intestines, heart, stomach... so these would all grow at a dose of lets say 60mcgs/day? and also typically people usually run this for how man weeks? also i ran across a research site that is selling this for oral use, is this better than the inject. version or they the same. also people usually do SubQ or IM.. one better than other? thanks for all the hlp

if its for oral its bad....
    im sub q only way to go

K

Comment

i'm injecting mine IM.

Comment

Actually oratropin, oral IGF-1 works really well. The problem is that it gets distributed to the whole system including the heart. I much prefer IM injection immediately PWO while the receptors are primed for it and insure that it doesn't make my heart and guts grow instead.

No need to go crazy with the dosages with this protocol, 30-40mcg ED is good.

Of course you'll grow more with higher dosages, but it also means you'll grow your heart and guts more..................

Comment

Working...
        X