NPP and Nan-deconate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPP and Nan-deconate

Anyone with NPP and deconate exp lemme hear it benefits, results likes dislikes shout it out

K

npp is a crappy ester, if you want a shorter ester go with the nand cyp. The PP ester has about the same half life of prop but is actually less soluble, has around the same wieght as the deca ester so it is no more potent then it

Comment

yah i'm just curious never any exp with npp or nan cyp
      thanks skye

K

Comment

Originally posted by num1son
        yah i'm just curious never any exp with npp or nan cyp
        thanks skye

K
        nand cyp is cool, has a half life pretty much the same as test iso so if your looking for something right inbetween short and long esters this is a nice option. you do hold less water with the shorter nand esters so its not as good for your jionts.

Comment

I have run NPP and enjoyed it, as it gave me a fast-acting anabolic component that I could recover from more quickly than deca. As Skye already stated, water retention is far less with NPP than with deca, so there isn't much of a joint comforting effect. NPP can be a good choice for shorter cycles, depending on how well you tolerate the injections.

Comment

ido ed's so im used to it, im curious though to the effective dosage range same as one would run with deconate? Im doin test e and nan-deconate now... it just had me wondering how much easier the sides would be able to be controlled with shorter esters

K

Comment

ttt please

K

Comment

Originally posted by num1son
                ido ed's so im used to it, im curious though to the effective dosage range same as one would run with deconate? Im doin test e and nan-deconate now... it just had me wondering how much easier the sides would be able to be controlled with shorter esters

K
                the effective dosage is around the same or a little more then nand deca around 300 to 900mg a week with 400 to 600 being the midrange. the sides are easier to control but the supression is the same.

Comment

150mg EOD for 6 weeks is a good run for NPP.

Comment

Working...
                  X