• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear that arrived this morning!! 8)

Four D-Bols and one Super Test 260!!
    Attached Files

that's an intresting cycle :hmmm:

Comment

Well the D-bol isn't for me but it would be nice! The super test is and no it's not fake. It's not Quality Vet shit either. I think quality vet stuff is weak and I don't really get the results from it like I do this other stuff. The QV inc stuff I get is mexican and it's probably the most potent sustanon I'v come across. This is the 3rd bottle of that same super test I'v gotten and it's the second bottle for this cycle. I have like 2cc's left on my other bottle then I'll finish the cycle on this one.

Comment

lmao, what do you think QV stands for?

Oh and I don't know if there is anyone that knows QV better than Rado lol

Comment

Didn't you hear what he said, it's not quality vet, it's QV. :D

Comment

We'll no matter what it stands for it's still a different company period.. :bravonew:

Comment

Well we can add another tool to the group that shouldn't touch AS.

Comment

Hell yeah I beleive in santa! And the tooth fairy! :fufool:

Comment

Originally posted by 1badMF
                  Well the D-bol isn't for me but it would be nice! The super test is and no it's not fake. It's not Quality Vet shit either. I think quality vet stuff is weak and I don't really get the results from it like I do this other stuff. The QV inc stuff I get is mexican and it's probably the most potent sustanon I'v come across. This is the 3rd bottle of that same super test I'v gotten and it's the second bottle for this cycle. I have like 2cc's left on my other bottle then I'll finish the cycle on this one.
                  That Denkal d-bol looks real b/c I know some one who has some. :nerdnew:

Besides the QV Sustanon, QV just introduced "4T" which is Super-Test 250mg. Again, it looks fake and if it isn't, it's still VET grade boner

I am going to have to jump on the bandwagon here with Rado & Shibby and give a third nomination for "TOOL" status for you.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                    Never questioned the D-bol....But I'm questioning the person posting this thread:dancingne :laughnew: Whether or not he's sane:dancingne

T O O L

AGREED. I was just confirming Captain Tool's info.

T O O L agreed

Comment

:madfu:
                      Originally posted by rado
                      And you're a tool :)
                      no bro your a tool....who the hell would take qv when you can get human grade gear.

Comment

Originally posted by oust
                        :madfu:
                        no bro your a tool....who the hell would take qv when you can get human grade gear.

Who are you and why are you flaming everyone? I would be more than happy to give Rado your IP so he can do as he wishes with your info...

Comment

Working...
                        X