Hair loss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair loss?

Hey all, I am about to start my first cycle and one of my main concerns is Hair loss. I am 25 and I already use rogaine (it's preventative) but I also see the new product from superior-research.com called dutasteride. Does anyone know how well this works yet?

I haven't used it yet, however this product is superior in preventing hair loss because it not only prevents the type2 conversion of dht, but also the type 1, which is the about 20% of dht in the scalp that finasteride doesn't get. So it should do better.

Comment

i've heard people liking it a lot more than finasteride. I would think after reading up on the dutasteride studies it would well with satisfide results

Comment

In theory dutasteride should do the best job. I've been happy with my results from 1.25mg of finasteride daily for the past few years...it stopped the thinning of my hair dead in its tracks.

My only concern would be the dutasteride taking DHT levels too low, thus creating problems with your sex drive. As with anything else, do your homework dilligently before making a decision between dutasteride and finasteride.

Comment

I am also trying o learn about this product. From what i understand it helps against both types of hairloss, while finasteride only worked against one. sounds good.

Comment

Originally posted by IndianGodMan
            I am also trying o learn about this product. From what i understand it helps against both types of hairloss, while finasteride only worked against one. sounds good.
            good to know

Comment

Thanks for the good info.

Comment

Working...
              X