Mods-IGF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods-IGF

Is there ever gonna be an IGF specific thread in the anabolic profiles section?
    Just wonderin since it may help a lot of people and save a lot of basic igf threads

K

I ment to talk to you about IGF and gh bro. For someone with your medical issues, I would highly recommend that you stay away from both GH and Igf-1. Both have been shown to increase the chances and growth of tumors. Just an FYI, not sure if you know that or not.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      I ment to talk to you about IGF and gh bro. For someone with your medical issues, I would highly recommend that you stay away from both GH and Igf-1. Both have been shown to increase the chances and growth of tumors. Just an FYI, not sure if you know that or not.
      The tumors i get are way diff than normal cell dysfunctions, Mine is from impropper drainage of fluids, so the fluid in my head sits in a location turns acidic then affects the surrounding area then makin that skin acidic etc.
      I did have a drainage thing that leads into my throat placed during my sugery when I was 17 since then no issues so that should be the fix to my problem
      most tumors grow either by hormone or mutation, where any increase in hormone levels or pituitary function would accelerate them, mine are acidic. here I'll get a pic ... the arrow shows where the fluid builds most people drain down the eustachian tube, mine is way too small so it never drains fast enuf, so the fluid pools then turns acidic, I'm in the clear i just worry bout the facial growth issue and all the prosthetic hearing bones I have

thanks though for the imput I do really appreciate it

K
      Attached Files

Comment

So are we gonna have an IGF thread?
        and maybe an ester thread too?

K

Comment

Working...
        X