Clomid moments...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clomid moments...

Today I was going through some old text files in My Documents, and I came across a textpad file that turned out to be something I wrote to explain to someone why I suddenly teared up and lost my composure one night. It was written last year during PCT. I had to type it up, print it, and hand them the sheet because talking about it would set me off all over again every time I tried...and they were very confused:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This guy on (another board) posted a thread about kids shows you've watched. So I added the obvious Canadian ones like Mr. Dressup, Polka Dot Door, ect.

Then, at the end of my post, I added "I watched a lot of other ones with my younger (12 years younger) brother, but I won't list them because this thread asked for ones that I watched as a kid."

That got me to thinking back...about lying on that old couch with {my brother} when he was young and watching Bob Schneider, Thomas The Tank Engine, and Under The Umbrella Tree....and it just hit me like a ton of bricks that time just seems to have disappeared. I realized that I don't see {my brother} nearly as often as I'm used to in the past two months (he was working out less after he hurt his shoulder)...and then the thought popped into my head: "Well, better get used to it...he won't be in {town} for 8 months of the year next year when he attends University"

That made me incredibly sad...I know you think I'm crazy....hell, I think I'm crazy...but it's the way I feel.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

It gets better, though. You see, ladies and gentlemen, as I post this I am doing PCT from my July/Aug/Sept cycle. And reading this got me emotional as all hell...even more than the first time since my brother is indeed away at school right now. So, I've been sitting here all teary-eyed for no good reason whatsoever yet again. Clomid...ain't it great? Thank the good Lord I only 4 more days of this hell to deal with, then I can get back to being my happy-go-lucky (okay, that's an exaggeration, but you get the point) self.

So, for those of you out there who are experiencing the same thing...don't worry about it. Clomid does this to a large percentage of people. If you have any good 'Clomid moments' of your own, please post them up. I think it'd be interesting to see the different triggers for emotional overload.
    Last edited by hitmansb; 10-20-05, 02:50 AM.

shit I was driving to work or school one day...I don't remember which and I started thinking of my then girlfriend. I had just left her like 2 minutes before that and I started crying just thinking of her. I would hate to be a woman :D

Comment

hence the reason i don't use clomid anymore nolva/hcg all the way

K

Comment

yeah, I broke up with my girl, which when you do it is usually a happy moment. I broke down and cried like a little girl. Yup, no more clomid, it would ruin my image if anyone ever saw that........lol

Comment

i never got thoes fellins while on clomid and i always use it in my PCT. but for no reason at all i will cry watching something kinda sad on TV or what ever. witch is realy wierd to me cuzz im a very cold hearted person.

Comment

maybe i shouldnt say cry but watery eyes.

Comment

Reminds me of kevin nash in The Longest Yard, when they replaced his winny with estradiol tabs. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
                maybe i shouldnt say cry but watery eyes.
                Ohhh too late u said cry join the gay group

K

Comment

some people do get emotional on clomid. i'm not one.

Comment

I cried to the ending of terminator 2 on clomid. The part where Arnold goes into that lava and he gives the thumbs up, lol :(

Comment

Originally posted by num1son
                      Ohhh too late u said cry join the gay group

K
                      ok you busted me just dont tell cory.

Comment

The whole teary eyed thing on clomid is prob the main reason people get that depression feeling, they go from euphoric and makin gains to tearing at chick flix. Thats a large swing of emotions imo and certainly not healthy, this is why I think people should experiment more with pct options and see which makes them recover faster and feel mentally more stable

K

Comment

Working...
                        X