slin meal check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slin meal check

Post workout 4iu's once I get home(7mins after gym)
    time=0 right after shot 1 cup of cranberry juice(high sugar and good on kidneys)
    25 mins-45 mins then a protein shake(55g protein) shake sipped from 25mins after to 45 mins after
    1hr 15 mins 2 chicken breasts(boneless skinless) 40g protein
    1hr 45 mins 1 small cup dextrose/protein mix 30g/30g
    2hr 45 mins protein shake 25 grams(only milk sugar)
    3hr 45 mins I cup of cottage cheese(0 fat) and 50g protein

Does this sound in line?

K

It's a lot of protein but I'd rather raise levels via protein than sugar plus after 6pm i don't each much sugar or carbs at all
    this is for a workout ending at 9pm btw

K

Comment

Change the post workout drink from Cranberry Juice to dextrose. Your body would just need to convert the sugar in the cranberry juice to dextrose anyway.

An hour later I would have a chicken and rice meal. I would also cut out the milk. Milk really has no place in a bodybuilding diet but if you must drink it, I wouldnt drink it after a slin shot. You want a clean mix of protein, simple carbs, and complex carbs. Milk slows digestion and messes with the digestive system.

Comment

I take my protein shakes with skim milk, only way i can take it, and switch to a water dextrose mix, slowly sipped or slammed

K

Comment

Originally posted by num1son
          I take my protein shakes with skim milk, only way i can take it, and switch to a water dextrose mix, slowly sipped or slammed

K
          Why is it the only way you can take your shakes? Drink your post workout shake like normal. Not slammed and dont take 3 hours to drink it either.

Comment

K

Sounds to me like your not ready and commited enough to do what it takes to benifit from slin.

Comment

lol no that didn't make any sense, I drink my protein shakes with skim milk, uber clumpy, I keep the milk at a minimum that way,

When drinking the dextrose I read that takin it all at once causes an additional release of insulin from the body.

I have what it takes that's why I'm trying to iron it all out before I even start, I don't want to be one of those idiots that asks q's after the fact

K

Comment

I understand that, but do the stuff because it needs to be done, not because you like it.

Comment

Just drink your dextrose shake at a normal speed. You know, have it all finished in like 5-10 minutes. Cut out the milk. No need for it.

Comment

When drinking the dextrose I read that takin it all at once causes an additional release of insulin from the body.
                    You don't need an additional release. You already have plenty once you take the shot. More will just cause you to get fat by having to take in more carbs. I see alot of your protein is coming from shakes. I'm telling you right now bro, that's not going to cut it. Slin makes me hungry as hell in between meals. It's best to try and get your protein from stuff like chicken, fish, turkey, etc. Perhaps not the turkey, cause you don't want to get sleepy from the tryptophan.

Comment

revised:
                      Post workout 4iu's once I get home(7mins after gym)
                      time=0 right after shot 1 cup of water with dextrose (35g
                      25 mins-45 lean beef thin cut 8oz(55g protein)
                      1hr 15 mins 2 chicken breastswith wild rice(boneless skinless) 40g protein
                      1hr 45 mins 1 small cup dextrose/protein mix 30g/30g
                      2hr 45 mins protein shake 25 grams(no milk just water)
                      3hr 45 mins I cup of cottage cheese(0 fat) and 50g protein

better?

K

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                        Sounds to me like your not ready and commited enough to do what it takes to benifit from slin.
                        Sorry I just took that harsh... I just don't want to make any mistakes and take everything to the next level, I started off scared as shit with slin now i feel more comfy with it, I read all the damn time but just like in school I needed a forum just to get everthing set before I put the wheels in motion, I am dedicated hell I get up at 4 am ed just for a shake to keep the cals in, Just with slin this is a new demon and I want to get a thumbs up from the vets before I go ahead

K

Comment

Sorry I just took that harsh... I just don't want to make any mistakes and take everything to the next level, I started off scared as shit with slin now i feel more comfy with it, I read all the damn time but just like in school I needed a forum just to get everthing set before I put the wheels in motion, I am dedicated hell I get up at 4 am ed just for a shake to keep the cals in, Just with slin this is a new demon and I want to get a thumbs up from the vets before I go ahead

K

Vets? :doh: nm lol ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                            Vets? :doh: nm lol ;)
                            Sorry vets with slin, I've done AAS for 7 yrs now so with most stuff I'm comfy but slin is diff, I just would rather do shit right so I could pass my info on to others and the correct info for that matter

K

Comment

I was being sarcastic, I don't call myslef a vet.

Comment

Working...
                              X