eq sides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eq sides

i havent hear of any eq sides . can u guys name some. it seems like its a dream drug. how is it for using on itts own? pretty effective? possibly 3-400 mg week

i get a little jumpy and very hungry

Comment

Hunger and anxiety are the two most prevalent side effects that are readily noticeable.

Comment

Big jump in hunger for sure.

Comment

Raise in Blood Pressure. EQ is known for making you produce alot more red blood cells. A very dangerous condition if not checked.

Comment

Insomnia big time for me!

Comment

hunger only for me

Comment

Yup. Hunger is the only side i got. Eat clean and you will be good to go. What you stacking it with?

Comment

some say hunger, I just finished around 7 months on it and didnt notice any sides other than increases vascularity and some size gains

Comment

Only side for me is hunger, and increased endurance thanks to the extra RBCs; it seems that I recover quicker in between sets towards the end of the cycle.

Comment

yo

i was g2 run it on its own . but i got that shortness of breath feeling. maybe 3-400 mg a week. ANXIOUS PEOPLE- wat do u guys run that doesnt bother u feeling all jumoy n shit or do u jus suck it up?

Comment

Working...
                      X