2nd Cycle - 1st Injection - QV Enantate- NO PAIN ! Please Advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Cycle - 1st Injection - QV Enantate- NO PAIN ! Please Advise

YEA ! My second cycle is underway! I hope this is not a long post..but it might be so please bear with me I posted this on MassMonsterz as well.

I did my own VERY FIRST injection this morning of "supposedly" 2cc's of enantate...but since it was my first time extracting from a vial and injecting it into myself, I injected 1.7cc's instead and wasted 0.2cc's because I over extracted the juice and tried to move the extra juice from one syringe into a new syringe but I spilled it and that made me mad. I used QV Enantate...but THERE WAS NO PAIN AT ALL WHEN I INJECTED !!! I injected into my delts, deep in the muscle. Everything about my QV 50ml Jug checked out...the hologram, the label, the V-Slit in the hologram, the stamped Lot Number and the juice in the syringe was a clear viscous liquid ! So I'm sure it is not fake.

This is what I did:
    I filled the syringe with 1cc of air and immediately when I stuck the needle in to the vial after swabbing it with an alcohol pad, the vial sucked up the air into the bottle. I extracted 1cc (more like .8cc), switched pins, and aspirated. When I aspirated air bubbles came in the syringe and when I let go of the plunger, the bubbles vaccumed back into the muscle. I swabbed my delt with and alcohol pad and I injected into my delts nice and slow. Since I was nervous, the pin moved a little so my delts are kind of sore <--Oh..just to be on the safe side, what are symptoms of an abcess and how fast does one form..I probably don't have one, I just want to make sure?

There is no redness at the injection site and no lumps in my delts. The only thing I have is soreness which I attribute to being nervous and moving the pin. Since the QV Enantate did not give me any pain I HOPE I DO NOT HAVE FAKE GEAR !!

Your Thoughts Please

You're fine bro, a lil' soreness in the muscle is normal and enanthate usually isn't a particularily painful shot. As for real or fake, you should know in about 3 weeks for sure, lol.

Comment

Yeah don't worry bro, it sounds legit to me.....

Like kwik said..... You'll certainly know in about three weeks....

Comment

NO PAIN is a good thing, don't worry, like kwik said you'll know in due time.

Good Luck

Comment

Thanks for the input! I'll keep you posted !

Comment

I dont get pain from QV even at 3cc (front load), a little something noticeable but it never bothered me. I had one of the jugs, I think it was lot 004 but honestly I forget.

Comment

I have lot 004 as well.

Comment

I used lot 009 a few months ago with no pain bro. I wouldn't worry about it.

Comment

Working...
                X