Slin thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slin thought

I've seen two general schools of thought on time frames for slin usage on this board, the first is 1month on 1 month off repeat, the second being 3months on 3 months off

Now one would assume the 1 month on/off would help keep your sensitivity at max, but the 3 on/off would yield the best gains due to straight use but sensitivity would be deff way diff of an issue
    both are assumed post workout only...

ideas or comments

K

These are true, but you also do run the risk of shutting down your endogenous pancreas production of insulin. However, this hasn't been proven to ever have happened, but I wouldn't chance it. 4 weeks on, 3 off is my motto.

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
      These are true, but you also do run the risk of shutting down your endogenous pancreas production of insulin. However, this hasn't been proven to ever have happened, but I wouldn't chance it. 4 weeks on, 3 off is my motto.
      good... this is the type of info I'm lookin for thanks beefcake for gettin it startd

K

Comment

Originally posted by num1son
        I've seen two general schools of thought on time frames for slin usage on this board, the first is 1month on 1 month off repeat, the second being 3months on 3 months off

Now one would assume the 1 month on/off would help keep your sensitivity at max, but the 3 on/off would yield the best gains due to straight use but sensitivity would be deff way diff of an issue
        both are assumed post workout only...

ideas or comments

K

go with the 1 month on/off option. if you decide to run insulin be very careful.

Comment

Originally posted by Alin
          go with the 1 month on/off option. if you decide to run insulin be very careful.
          I'm gettin it all in order, if you havent noticed I've had lots of q's and lots of pms with slin users so I dont make any mistakes...

K

Comment

i ran it for 2 months and wont do it again. i used a glucose meter just for safety during slin use. after the cycle my blood sugar readings were around 100mg/dl for almost a month while this is still high acceptable my before readings stayed around 85mg/dl. it did finally normalize after 3 months

Comment

Originally posted by jipped genes
              i ran it for 2 months and wont do it again. i used a glucose meter just for safety during slin use. after the cycle my blood sugar readings were around 100mg/dl for almost a month while this is still high acceptable my before readings stayed around 85mg/dl. it did finally normalize after 3 months
              mine were also way off for a while after use --

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
                dude i cant even read your post with all the shit moving around

Comment

Working...
                X