holy winny batman....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holy winny batman....

I normally never touch certain drugs as what they do to my hairline, winny and fina being the worst. But with my show approaching, I had to drop the EQ and prop, and I didnt want to go in with just masteron and anavar, so I added in some peru tech winny caps that my buddy had left over from his cutting cycle. In only a few days my strength is actually up, up, 1.5 weeks out from a show.. And I can see a huge difference in vascularity already.

Damn I wish I could run this stuff more

Do you guys notice this kind of crazy vascularity when running winny. And the nice part is since they are caps, no damn water based injections

Yeah i feel winny really makes em pop out.

Comment

Cant stand winny... make my joints hurt sooo bad =-[

Comment

i have been on the winny almost 4 weeks now at 50mg and no joint pain at all. strength is up and i hit some new highs.

Comment

it tends to hurt my joints too thats why I'm only doing it for the last 2 weeks before the show

Comment

I love the peru-tech winny! I am using it right now.... my strength is through the roof, and I am getting vascular at 14% BF.....

Comment

i like it too. i dont get the joint probs most do. i like the definition in my forearms that i get on winny the best.

Comment

Has anyone had success with winny IP tabs? I had some that I never used and I was thinking about giving 'em a try. They are light blue and "supposed" to be 50mg.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Banner
                  I love the peru-tech winny! I am using it right now.... my strength is through the roof, and I am getting vascular at 14% BF.....
                  yup, this stuff is crazy...
                  And you americans dont need to whine anymore about the good stuff us canadians are hogging as it is available in the states now

Comment

Originally posted by needsize
                    And you americans dont need to whine anymore about the good stuff us canadians are hogging as it is available in the states now
                    Yep thats true...... Good news for them!

Comment

Originally posted by black_sun
                      Has anyone had success with winny IP tabs? I had some that I never used and I was thinking about giving 'em a try. They are light blue and "supposed" to be 50mg.
                      I never used them but hear they are the only IP product that is any good.

Comment

Originally posted by needsize
                        Can I at least whine about the clubs in Montreal being better? :D

If everything works out my first run, I'll try out winn for a cutter.. A fellow mod at my board used IP winny, said it made him hard and veiny..

Comment

I stay away from winny due to the hairline thing...but ran it a few times years ago, and always noticed it brought out veins and muscle definition like nothing else.

Comment

Working...
                          X