:hmmm: Just wondering guys...

Thanks!
    Supra Labs
    14.29%
    Quality Vet
    71.43%
    Black Crest
    14.29%

the only stuff ive tried is QV Prop. Thats what my buddies basically use.

Comment

i have only used QV out of thoes choices. and i think QV sucks ass. sorry i couldnt help more.

Comment

never heard of any of the brands but QV.

Comment

i have always liked supra --

Comment

I'm on Supra now and I just don't know... I have NO side effects what-so-ever... And thought maybe I would. I'm 500mg a week of Test-e and now 600mg a week of EQ. LOL! I am eating pretty good too. Clean and taking in calories for sure. I suppose I could bump the calories up. I don't know... When I was on Sust at 500mg a week, then going to 750mg a week... I could actually, "feel" a difference. Everyone is different though.

Keep the thoughts and opinions coming guys! It is always appreciated. :)

Comment

Originally posted by decadan
              I'm on Supra now and I just don't know... I have NO side effects what-so-ever... And thought maybe I would. I'm 500mg a week of Test-e and now 600mg a week of EQ. LOL! I am eating pretty good too. Clean and taking in calories for sure. I suppose I could bump the calories up. I don't know... When I was on Sust at 500mg a week, then going to 750mg a week... I could actually, "feel" a difference. Everyone is different though.

Keep the thoughts and opinions coming guys! It is always appreciated. :)
              Usually takes about 3-4 weeks before you start to notice the effects of test e. You see the effects of sust quicker cause it has prop in it.

Comment

Add Pets Pharma to that list...

Don't know the others except QV and QV has gone downhill, but they have the most products of any line out of Mexico.

Comment

qv is a good company, sometimes slightly underdosed but not much. AR review talks good about them, they always fair well in lab test.

Comment

QV is all i've tried also

Comment

Working...
                    X