Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to NOT look like a butterball turkey this Thanksgiving...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to NOT look like a butterball turkey this Thanksgiving...

www.superior-research.com

Just in time for Thanksgiving!! Buy the Combo and save $20: T3/Clen Combo:

http://superior-research.com/shop/pr...products_id=93
    Attached Files
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 01-25-06, 01:50 AM.

Damn saving 20 bucks on that deal.

Comment

:bravonew:

Comment

nice deal :dancingne

Comment

Why does the label say "Not for Human Consumption" on the bottom?

Comment

these are strictly for reaserch!!!

Originally posted by malibu barbie
            Why does the label say "Not for Human Consumption" on the bottom?
            These are for reasearch purposes only.

Comment

the T3/ Clenbuterol is a proven combination that works well for fat loss.

Comment

What is the usual dosage used in this combo for an average male 6ft. 190lbs. looking to shed about 10lbs. of fat quick.

Comment

why dont you try searching...

Comment

Originally posted by usmc186
                    What is the usual dosage used in this combo for an average male 6ft. 190lbs. looking to shed about 10lbs. of fat quick.
                    I cant seem to find anything on this either

Comment

You know, I thought that this site was about getting help and advice from others. If you don't want to offer any help, then don't. But to be rude about it, is not the way that this forum is supposed to be about. Lifterdanman, I appreciate you at least not being rude.

Comment

try 80-100mcg Clen and 50-75mcg T3

Comment

You know, I thought that this site was about getting help and advice from others. If you don't want to offer any help, then don't. But to be rude about it, is not the way that this forum is supposed to be about. Lifterdanman, I appreciate you at least not being rude.

Although Sloppyjoe was blunt this site is to help other educate themselves. The first step in getting help is to show that you are willing to go the distance. We are here to help people who want to help themselves, not be lazy.

Comment

As for the clen all you have to do is take 5 sec and type clen in search you'll get about 17 pages of all the info you ever wanted on clen. here i'll even give you one to start with.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ht=clen+sticky

As for the T3 most people are gona tell you unless you have some good experience you shouldnt take it as there is a good chace of muscle loss. You wont get anything doing a search for T3, but im sure there is some other key word your posed to use i dono what it is though.

as for your statements that is no way to ask for help. SloppyJo gave you good advice even if it wasnt what you really wanted to hear.

Comment

For T3 do a search for the name Cytomel.. Here is two pages worth of references

Cytomel A.K.A. T3

PD

Comment

Working...
                              X