Scared of Gyno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scared of Gyno

The thing I am afraid of most when cycling is Gyno. I defintely dont want to get surgery, I heard that Nolva is good for this. Is there anything else good to take along with nolva that would decrease the chances of gyno?

IMO nolva is the best because it is "site selective" and is made to keep estrogen from attaching to your breast tissue and giving you bitch tits.

Comment

yea, there are other drugs but they are alot stronger and will inhibit your muscle gains while on cycle. Nolva should be sufficient. Superior-research carries them.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout6
        yea, there are other drugs but they are alot stronger and will inhibit your muscle gains while on cycle. Nolva should be sufficient. Superior-research carries them.
        well nolva realy is the one to hinder gains by blockin the igf-1 receptors. why are you worried about gyno do you already have it?

Comment

Originally posted by iridiumblue
          IMO nolva is the best because it is "site selective" and is made to keep estrogen from attaching to your breast tissue and giving you bitch tits.

What he said.

Comment

Originally posted by panasonicbike
            The thing I am afraid of most when cycling is Gyno. I defintely dont want to get surgery, I heard that Nolva is good for this. Is there anything else good to take along with nolva that would decrease the chances of gyno?

you could just use a aromatase inhibitor like arimidex from day one of cycle thruout.

Comment

Cool thanks guys, I will definitely buy nolva from superior.

Comment

Working...
              X