PCT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCT

Hi this is my first post and I havent used steroids before but was thinking about a 10 week deca only cylce at 200ml a week because some of my mates have done this with no side effects so they done no PCT but im a bit concerned in case something does happen like gyno, nuts shrinking and not being able to get an erection, so just to see what sort of PCT would be necessary?

thanks any replies greatful

welcome to the board! i would read up on first cycles most here including me will say test as a first cycle. just cuzz there is no noticable side effects dosnt mean you dont need PCT. so go ahead and read up on first cycles them im sure ill or someone else will help you with PCT.

Comment

Deca is a heavy heavy androgen bro. Read the profile. There is a thing called "deca-dick" for a reason. Its a good idea to read all the what-if's and know what could happen before taking anything. And im not a big fan of any cycle that doesnt have a test base of some kind. Again there are significant side effects and reactions to the compound your body will experience and post cycle recovery is a necessity for not only minimizing any unwanted issues but also maximizing the amount of gains you keep from this cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by pudgy
        Deca is a heavy heavy androgen bro. Read the profile. There is a thing called "deca-dick" for a reason. Its a good idea to read all the what-if's and know what could happen before taking anything. And im not a big fan of any cycle that doesnt have a test base of some kind. Again there are significant side effects and reactions to the compound your body will experience and post cycle recovery is a necessity for not only minimizing any unwanted issues but also maximizing the amount of gains you keep from this cycle.
        ^^agree... start here - http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...splay.php?f=26

and your friends are idiots for not doing a pct... i bet they lose at least half of their gains. we aren't talking about some bullshit pill that is "supposed" to get you huge, this shit is the real deal. do you really wanna fuck around with your body by not doing everything possible to make sure it doesn't screw anything up? i wouldnt take those chances.

now just read up, there's tons of good first cycle advise already posted on here. my first cycle was dbol 1-4 wks test e 1-12 wks, and i made awesome gains.

also, gear isn't a miracle drug, if your diet is shit then i wouldn't expect too much, and whatever you gain on, you will lose when you get off

Comment

thanks for the replys...Ive read the articles and from what ive read i would say deca is still the one id like to use mainly due to this

"nandrolone as a potent muscle builder and performance enhancer with a comparatively safe character, at least androgenically speaking. This androgenic mildness is perhaps the greatest reason for its popularity."

Which ive read on loads of sites where the high risk of side effects with test are putting me off using it but ill still look in to it.

Comment

Originally posted by euphoria_x05x
            thanks for the replys...Ive read the articles and from what ive read i would say deca is still the one id like to use mainly due to this

"nandrolone as a potent muscle builder and performance enhancer with a comparatively safe character, at least androgenically speaking. This androgenic mildness is perhaps the greatest reason for its popularity."

Which ive read on loads of sites where the high risk of side effects with test are putting me off using it but ill still look in to it.
            Couple of things here, first off a deca only cycle is not a bad cycle at all provided you run it correctly, that is with the necessary ancillary drugs, diet, and dosage schedule. If your injury prone it is in fact desirable. However you’re not avoiding side affects by doing so, rather you are trading one set of side affects for a different set. If you’re really worried about side affects look into an EQ based cycle.

If you still want to run a deca based cycle that is fine but what you’re planning is not going to be very effective. For one deca takes about 6 weeks to kick in (that is build up to a steady level in your body from the depot), that would leave you with 4 weeks at dosage. Ether front load it or run it for no less the 12 weeks. Next is that 200mg is not enough unless you are very small given that it is the base compound. Yes you will have minimal sides with 200mg but you will have minimal gains as well were as adding 100 to 200mg a week to that would not increase the sides that much (even 100mg a week of deca is suppressive) and would greatly increase the gains.

As for the deca dick issue there are several things you can do, the easiest of is to run a small maintenance dose of test with the deca. Say you want to run 300mg of deca, add 200mg of test to that. It would improve your gains with little on the way of sides and for most people will prevent deca dick. The other option is proviron ( you should always have this anyway if you run deca or fina) . 50mg a day of proviron as need is more then enough for most people.

Also remember to run HCG throughout your cycle to prevent testicular atrophy. Do a search on “swales” for more info.

Research, research and research.

Comment

thanks skyefire that helped alot.

Comment

Working...
              X