Palmeiro: B12 shot may have caused positive test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palmeiro: B12 shot may have caused positive test

In a statement released by his lawyer, Palmeiro acknowledged several facts of his case that already had been reported, including that the anabolic steroid stanozolol was found in his system in May, and that he had raised the possibility that a shot of vitamin B12 he took in April "might have been the cause."

"I have never intentionally taken steroids," Palmeiro said in the statement.

What a coincidence! Neither have I.

do they really think that we expect them to admit to it? number one it will ruin their career...and number two (And this is a big one) Its ILLEGAL...would you go around saying yeah I murdered three people but I thought they were somebody else so its okay...no you would deny that you even did it or that someone else did it...so why do we expect steroid users to come out and admit what they did when they will be vilefied and possiblely subjected to criminal procedures?

Comment

the last i checked B12 does not contain Stanozolol.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
        do they really think that we expect them to admit to it? number one it will ruin their career...and number two (And this is a big one) Its ILLEGAL...would you go around saying yeah I murdered three people but I thought they were somebody else so its okay...no you would deny that you even did it or that someone else did it...so why do we expect steroid users to come out and admit what they did when they will be vilefied and possiblely subjected to criminal procedures?
        I definitely don't expect him to admit it, but why not just pull a Mark McGuire and neither deny nor admit? Blatant lying (disguised as a lame excuse) only makes him look like a Bad14u ... er .. I mean, jackass.

Comment

Originally posted by Curls4dGirls
          I definitely don't expect him to admit it, but why not just pull a Mark McGuire and neither deny nor admit? Blatant lying (disguised as a lame excuse) only makes him look like a Bad14u ... er .. I mean, jackass.
          I have to agree here, that has to be the dumbest thing I have heard in a long time. He should have refered to his lawer. Blaming the B12 is almost as bad as admitting to it outright

Comment

he's better off keeping quiet on the whole thing

Comment

Originally posted by Curls4dGirls
              Blatant lying (disguised as a lame excuse) only makes him look like a Bad14u ... er .. I mean, jackass.
              :laughnew:

Comment

Working...
              X