anothe rhair thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anothe rhair thread

ok so i dont knwo if im beign paranoid or what but i feel that when im in the shower more hair than normal is coming out and when i run my hands through my hair i feel there shouldnt be tha tmuch coming out now i was wondering if your not prone to baldness would higher doses of test make your hair thin? if so when you stopped the test would it stop the process also ?

Very possible. More test can cause more dht production from the conversion. Maybe try adding in some finasteride or dutasteride to lower the amount that's being converted.

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
      Very possible. More test can cause more dht production from the conversion. Maybe try adding in some finasteride or dutasteride to lower the amount that's being converted.
      ok so if i came off the test do u tihnk the dht production would decrease as well?

Comment

Originally posted by njjuicer
        ok so if i came off the test do u tihnk the dht production would decrease as well?
        Probably. Cause right now your body is seeing a ton of test. It's response is to either convert some of it to estrogen by creating more aromatase enzymes, convert some of it to dht by creating more 5-ar enzymes, and bind the rest of it with shbg. So, by having less test in your body, you have a better chance of lowering how much dht is in your body. The test is causing your body to produce more dht.

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
          Probably. Cause right now your body is seeing a ton of test. It's response is to either convert some of it to estrogen by creating more aromatase enzymes, convert some of it to dht by creating more 5-ar enzymes, and bind the rest of it with shbg. So, by having less test in your body, you have a better chance of lowering how much dht is in your body. The test is causing your body to produce more dht.
          so if i got sum finasteride or dutasteride and took it for a short while and came off when i was done with ym cycle would that be alright or would i be stuck usuing it?

Comment

so if i got sum finasteride or dutasteride and took it for a short while and came off when i was done with ym cycle would that be alright or would i be stuck usuing it?
            You wouldn't be stuck using it. You can get off anytime you want. I don't know if there'll be a rise in dht when you get off like with anti-e's, so you may want to taper off.
            Last edited by beefcake; 11-09-05, 08:21 PM.

Comment

if i did and i was off the test would thinnign still occur or would it cease too?

Comment

if i did and i was off the test would thinnign still occur or would it cease too?
                Your dht levels should go back to normal, so if you're not prone, then the thinning should stop, but if you are somewhat prone, then the thinning may slow down, but not totally go away.

Comment

say i wasnt prone could this still occur or am i prone sinc ethis is occuring?

Comment

ok so i dont knwo if im beign paranoid or what but i feel that when im in the shower more hair than normal is coming out and when i run my hands through my hair i feel there shouldnt be tha tmuch coming out now i was wondering if your not prone to baldness would higher doses of test make your hair thin? if so when you stopped the test would it stop the process also ?

its very possible.

Comment

mutha fucker thanks for the info though this shit is gonna be rackign my fuckign brain now !!!

Comment

My hair sheds like a momo when on cycle. When I stop, not only does my hair stop falling out, but it also grows back ... without any finasteride or dutasteride.

Comment

finasteride takes months to begin to work

Comment

this never happened before but im runnign a hyigher dosage then ive ever run ebfore so im thinkin its from that i guess well see im gonna settle downa bit with the test and see wha tthe fuck happens thanks though!

Comment

Originally posted by Curls4dGirls
                              My hair sheds like a momo when on cycle. When I stop, not only does my hair stop falling out, but it also grows back ... without any finasteride or dutasteride.
                              I dont belive that!

Comment

Working...
                              X