So who has used Turanibol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who has used Turanibol?

This is coming for someone that gets bloated from just looking at Dbol...I love this turanibol...When they say its like dbol without the bloat...they aren't shitting. I have been on just 30mg for the past 3 weeks or so. No bloat at all but I still get those Dbol pumps in the gym. the only other thing I am taking is 500mg of primo a week. Its weird I have never heard of it until a few months ago...but I am really happy with it...it is leagues above anavar in my opinion and about 1/4 the cost.

I've heard good things about it also, Just like you mentioned.

Comment

And you're sure it's not the primo?

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
        And you're sure it's not the primo?
        pretty sure as I have experimented not taking the TBOL for a few days and my workouts are not as intense or pumped. but as soon as I go back on I definetly feel the difference. and primo is so mild I don't think it would have the same affect.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
          This is coming for someone that gets bloated from just looking at Dbol...I love this turanibol...When they say its like dbol without the bloat...they aren't shitting. I have been on just 30mg for the past 3 weeks or so. No bloat at all but I still get those Dbol pumps in the gym. the only other thing I am taking is 500mg of primo a week. Its weird I have never heard of it until a few months ago...but I am really happy with it...it is leagues above anavar in my opinion and about 1/4 the cost.
          yes i have heard of it never tried it but if you say its way better than anavar i might have to look into it! thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54

yes...TBOL to me is like DBOL without the bloat.

Comment

Turinabol (Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone) is pretty much an old-school favorite that's makin' it back to the frontlines.. The structure of it is pretty cool since it has a chloro-group, dehydroxyl group, and c17a(methyl).. I'm thinking of playing with abit of Oral Turinabol if I decide to compete again.. ;)

Comment

What brand are you using?

Comment

Does it only come in orals? And at what dose

Comment

I've only ever seen it in oral, it's mild for a methylated product I hear.. I think the only worthy brand out now that I've seen lab assays on is British Dragon..

Comment

yeah I am using BD right now....that is the only one i have seen produced so far.

Comment

What dose are you running Stone?? I am about to be cleared to lift after over 8 months... I am looking to get myself a nice cycle together for Jan. 06... I think I need a few months to get back into the groove... Anyways I was planning on running primo or masteron at high doses and adding this in without the bloat would be great... You??

PD

Comment

40mg of the TBOL worked nicely for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpdogg
                            What dose are you running Stone?? I am about to be cleared to lift after over 8 months... I am looking to get myself a nice cycle together for Jan. 06... I think I need a few months to get back into the groove... Anyways I was planning on running primo or masteron at high doses and adding this in without the bloat would be great... You??

PD
                            I started at 30mg and have been on that for about 3 weeks now. I haven't seen any huge weight gain or even weight changes because I am trying to lose bodyfat at the same time...I am hovering around 215 right now. I am on primo right now and i have some masteron (though I don't want to run a lot of shots so I might get some Masteron Enanthate instead). I am going to bump up my dosage to 40mg for the next few weeks.

Comment

Syrus will be making Turanibol in the near future. When it's available, I'll certainly try it.

Comment

Working...
                              X