Adding EQ to test cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding EQ to test cycle

I am currently running 600MGs test/wk, and getting ready to add EQ. What kind of dose should I add to this? This is my 5th cycle or so, but I have not run EQ in a long time, so I am not sure how much to add for best results.

I am ~230, 5'11 right now.

Also, I was thinking of taking the test to 800mgs/wk; is that getting too high, or do you still see benefits? I have heard that anything over 1gr is a waste?

Thx.

Puma

Originally posted by rado
    Why didn't you run the EQ from the start? And how long is this cycle you're doing? I would keep the test at 600, no need for more. I would run the eq at 600mgs a week for 13wks or so.
    i agree!

Comment

I kind of planned to add either EQ or Deca at this point, I just didn't decide on the EQ until recently. I have been running for about 10 weeks now, probably going to go for around 26 weeks total. I have the exact times but that's close enough for an idea. I have been running test at 600mgs/wk and started the cycle with A50 at 50mgs/day for 30 days.

I am going to put in the eq until the end of the cycle; and perhaps some tren. If I do that, the cycle would like this (from this point forward)

Test 600mg/wk
      EQ 600mg/wk (or more?)
      Tren 125mgs/eod

I have done the test and tren before and really liked it, but never test, tren and EQ. I also have done EQ before, but that was back when I had no idea what I was doing (ran it alone, very dumb). I did, however, notice the vascularity even without the test.

Let me know if this looks reasonable.

Thx.

Puma

Oh, and to answer the question; I was kind of scared to run Test, Tren, EQ, and A50 all out of the gate. I wanted to see how I responded and increase as needed. :) Next time I will probably just hit it all at once, especially since the EQ takes so long to get in.

Comment

Originally posted by Puma
        I am currently running 600MGs test/wk, and getting ready to add EQ. What kind of dose should I add to this? This is my 5th cycle or so, but I have not run EQ in a long time, so I am not sure how much to add for best results.

I am ~230, 5'11 right now.

Also, I was thinking of taking the test to 800mgs/wk; is that getting too high, or do you still see benefits? I have heard that anything over 1gr is a waste?

Thx.

Puma

with the Eq you could go 400-600mg wk.

Comment

Originally posted by Puma
          I kind of planned to add either EQ or Deca at this point, I just didn't decide on the EQ until recently. I have been running for about 10 weeks now, probably going to go for around 26 weeks total. I have the exact times but that's close enough for an idea. I have been running test at 600mgs/wk and started the cycle with A50 at 50mgs/day for 30 days.

I am going to put in the eq until the end of the cycle; and perhaps some tren. If I do that, the cycle would like this (from this point forward)

Test 600mg/wk
          EQ 600mg/wk (or more?)
          Tren 125mgs/eod

I have done the test and tren before and really liked it, but never test, tren and EQ. I also have done EQ before, but that was back when I had no idea what I was doing (ran it alone, very dumb). I did, however, notice the vascularity even without the test.

Let me know if this looks reasonable.

Thx.

Puma

Oh, and to answer the question; I was kind of scared to run Test, Tren, EQ, and A50 all out of the gate. I wanted to see how I responded and increase as needed. :) Next time I will probably just hit it all at once, especially since the EQ takes so long to get in.
          the base of all my cycles are test and EQ. i also added a-bombs and tren. switching back and forth kinda like this
          test 750mgs 1-30
          eq 800mgs 1-28
          a-bombs 75mgs 1-8
          tren 350mgs a week 9-16
          anavar 40mgs 17-24
          tren 350mgs a week 25-32
          and i loved that cycle im gonna do something like it again in march.

Comment

Originally posted by Alin
            with the Eq you could go 400-600mg wk.

not saying you should go this high but i'm using 1gram Eq wk and loving it.

Comment

I'll just give tell you about my experiences....

I've run EQ at 400mg and at 600mg and didn't notice any results.

Now it was mexican gear so I'm assuming it was underdosed, but from what I've read about others experiences it seems that you need to run it at a higher dose to notice results.

I'm going to give it a go at 900mg (dosed correctly) for 15 weeks soon and if I don't see any better results I'm not going to run it again.

Comment

Rado,

Yes, I am thinking about it. I am pretty tall, so I have to put on more mass before I am close to big enough to step on any stage anywhere. :) I am 230 right now; and would like to get to about 250 before I start cutting back down. I would like to compete at Lt. Hwt, or maybe Hwt, depending on how I look.

I am thinking of doing it like March/April timeframe, which will put me on for the better part of a year.

When doing something like this, is there anything that one can do to try to help minimize the damage? Honestly, I feel fine since I came off the A50, but I am sure that my nuts are none too happy right now. I am sure I am not physically damaging myself, but what about my natural test production? I have heard people say a few different things (run HCG in the middle of the cycle, taper the cycle, etc) and I really am not sure what I should do.

Also, if I am crazy please someone tell me.. :) I know I have seen other people on here (and in my gym) cycle for that long but are their dangers that I don't know about.

Thx!

Puma

Why 26 weeks? Are you going to compete? No need for all those weeks Puma. You could of done a 13-16 week cycle with test/eq/tren from the get go and would of yielded great from it.

Don't put yourself at risk(long term) when you don't need to. Something like this would of been nice;

Test-600mgs-13wks
                Eq-600mgs-13wks
                Tren-100mgs EOD-13wks(now I know most people will argue this, but I've done this cycle here except the dose of test was 500 and eq was 400. I get my blood work done regardless if I'm on or not every 16 weeks and didn'yt notice any changes in my blood work except the test level being high(duh). Some can tolerate the tren being that long and some can't. I will say this though; if you normally protect yourself and follow everything correctly(meaning you REALLY take care of yourself), then you will not have any issues with the tren.

Comment

Thanks for the great response..

Anyway, onto the questions. I will get the HCG for the cycle; I have never heard of that but I am willing to try it.

I never really thought of Test/Tren/EQ as a cutting cycle. You think I should drop the tren and just do Test/EQ? I have never had trouble gaining weight on Tren before, but have heard that other people do. Tren just seems to keep my a bit harder; and I don't seem to hold as much water (this could totally be an illusion, I am not sure!).

I live in S. Florida, its always summer weather! :) I am not worried about the fat, I just don't know how much heavier I can get. I was 234 in the gym today; I have never been higher then 240, I just can't seem to get way up there. I want to get to about 260-270 before I start to cut back. I just can't seem to get those last 20 lbs or so. My diet has been a bit lax the last few weeks, so hopefully now that I can get serious again (we had a hurricane, then I was in training for a week, you know how it is) about eating for mass.

So I guess, my real question is; do most people think that tren slows or increases gains? My experience seems to say increases, but I would like to know what others think.

How do I train? Typically 5 days on, 2 off, with one day of cardio if needed. My split is pretty typical, right around 25-30 sets total per workout, 2 totally unrelated body parts per day (today was chest and calves, for example). I am not sure about the percentage of load question? I have never heard that term before. I try to shoot for between 10 and 6 reps per set; I almost never max out, I have heard that only for your ego, not your muscles..

Thanks for the great response, let me know what you think.

Puma

There's a danger to everything you do in life, not just AS. I've read more shit on HCG than probably any other compound out there; they all pretty much agree on one thing. Take the HCG at 500iu's E4D from start to finish, it's cheap, effective and why wait for your testes to dissapear and go through the trouble of getting them back.

Everyone will tell you that longer cycles are better, but the thing is that not everyone reacts the same way. I myself have never ran anything more than a 16wk cycle and I've been off for almost 2yrs and still maintain good size. Some people have to stay on and when they come off, they literally lose everything they gained.

If you're going to compete, plan your cycle out way in advance and prepare well. I know being taller is harder to put more mass, then why do a cutting cycle now? Why not stick with the good old Test/Deca/Sust/Dbol/ stacks(not all at the same time, just pointing some out for you)and put size 1st and not worry about the lean muscle right now, besides it's not summer weather anymore:)

Load up on carbs, don't do much cardio, keep the cals high as you can and train like a powerlifter when bulking. I think this is why I stay thick when on or off, I train heavy all the time and hardly ever lose weight. As of Sunday I weigh 194lbs and feel great.

How do you train? how many sets and reps do you train with? What percentage of load do you lift at?

Comment

Working...
                  X