Injection Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injection Question

This has happened a couple times. After I inject and pull the needle out, a clear liquid will come out a little before the blood or one time kind of together. Is this the AS and if so is there a way to prevent it? It's not much but you know how it is when you want to keep every last drop in you.

Its just a little of the solution that you just shot following the needle back up. Happens all the time. Your fine.

Comment

Thanks big guy. Do you think if I pull it out realllll slow it will do it less? or would you consider it an insignificant amount

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
        insignificant amount

Comment

there is a trick. you gotta shoot it right in your butthole; not the cheek.

Comment

^^^^^just kidding by the way^^^^^^

i'm sure everyone remembers "the post"

Comment

Thank god I'm not that dumb

Comment

*voice of Butthead* ..."what a dumbass"

Comment

how much blood spill is normal when pulling out the needle. also how many cc is safe in the glute at one time.

Comment

i keep the pin in 10 extra sec and never have any prob

Comment

There's a couple of tricks people use to keep from "spilling"... like pulling the skin a bit to the side before darting yourself, loading a little air at the end of the shot (somehow I just don't like the idea of that one), and others. Usually I just figure I'm losing so little that it doesn't matter and put a lil' pressure on the site for a second before give it a quick massage.

Wasp, as for bleeding, I've found some areas bleed a little more than others... my glutes (can't really see whats goin' on back there anyways) bleed my more than my delts, quad's more than my bi's or tri's, etc. You shouldn't have spurts of blood or anything like that on a regular basis, though it sometimes happens if you shoved through a blood vessel. Read around to get more info. bro, injection volume in the glutes generally goes up to about 3 c.c.'s, though I've known guys to put as much as 5 c.c.s in their glutes...

Oh, and whatever you do, don't "stick it right in the o-ring" you might have trouble "dropping a deuce" :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                      X