X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• next cycle

week 1-10 test e 1g
    week 1-10 deca 600-800mgs
    week 1-5 NPP 100mgs eod( jumpstart the deca)
    week 1-5 test p 100mgs eod (jumpstart the test e)
    week 1-4 abombs 50mgs ed
    slin post workout no more than 20iu
    generic HGH 4iu ed

might add T# just to keep any extra fat off while my calories are up so high
    also will run half a tab ed of arimadex
    nolvdex on hand in case of gyno
    pct hcg,clomid

background -have done around 7-9 cycles or so been training for 6 years done 2 local shows but plan to do more in the future

stats 6'1
    238ish
    about 9-10%bf wanted to start bulking when bf% got under 11-12%

any thoughts would be great

Diet will start at 5500 cals per day but want to slowly move to 7000 cals if possible
    regular supplements apply

Why Clomid for PCT when Nolva for all I know is better in just about every way?

Exactly when and how much of HCG are you using?

A series of injections of five to ten injections of 500 IUs a day around week 7-8, and then during the last week of the cycle is good choice. The last week could be considered week 12 in this case. I would say you are supressing natural test 2 weeks from the last injection atleast. This should leave you with big balls at the end of week 12 and somewhere during the 13th week you would start producing your own LH and testosterone.

About slin. 20 IUs at one time is on the hefty side to take at once. You need a big meal to go along to make sense. The post workout nutrient window is not that narrow to make this the only sensible option. I assume you eat more then once after you workout, it only makes sense to spread the insulin over all the meals post workout. To use the full width of the fading nutrient window.

*edit*
    I just realised you didnt say what kind of insulin you were using. If you are using fast acting my advice makes sense. If not one injection is all you need.
    Last edited by Jorlen; 11-20-05, 03:11 PM.

Comment

What's a cycle?

Comment

You don't really seem to be a real bodybuilder if you don't know that.

Comment

Originally posted by DooDoo
          week 1-10 test e 1g
          week 1-4 abombs 50mgs ed
          generic HGH 4iu ed

pct hcg,clomid

background -have done around 7-9 cycles or so been training for 6 years done 2 local shows but plan to do more in the future

stats 6'1
          238ish

Diet will start at 5500 cals per day but want to slowly move to 7000 cals if possible
          cycle looks good to me nice and simple the does are a lil high for me but thats just me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydroflasher
            You don't really seem to be a real bodybuilder if you don't know that.

wtf does that mean I didnt clam 2 to be a pro ???????????? Ill post a pic in a day or 2 and post 1 in the same thread 4 me ??????????????????

Comment

wtf does that mean I didnt clam 2 to be a pro ???????????? Ill post a pic in a day or 2 and post 1 in the same thread 4 me ??????????????????
              to bad he got banned it would of been cool to see a pose down on the net. but you could still put up your pics.

Comment

Hey bro -

Hydroflasher was responding to Zulo007's stupid ass question "what is a cycle!" They were both the same people though so it makes it a little confusing. That shit wasn't meant to be directed towards you - it was just some asshole hijacking your thread...

Comment

The cycle looks good, forgot to mention that.
                  You use short esters to jumpstart for 5 weeks, thats a long jumpstart.
                  Maybe 2-3 weeks is enough.
                  Use the other 2 weeks of NNP and Prop on week 10 and 11 to have one more anabolic week. Since the slow esters are still suppressing you atleast a week past last injection. The levels of AAS in your body should be about the same by week 13 and PCT should be about the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Jorlen
                    The cycle looks good, forgot to mention that.
                    You use short esters to jumpstart for 5 weeks, thats a long jumpstart.
                    Maybe 2-3 weeks is enough.
                    Use the other 2 weeks of NNP and Prop on week 10 and 11 to have one more anabolic week. Since the slow esters are still suppressing you atleast a week past last injection. The levels of AAS in your body should be about the same by week 13 and PCT should be about the same.

maybe 10-13 npp 100mgs eod and prop 100mgs eod

Comment

What about slin, have you used it before?
                      I would make sure I have a blood glucose meter if it was my first time. 20IU is enough to be dangerous if not treated with respect.

Comment

week 1-10 test e 1g
                        week 1-4 abombs 50mgs ed
                        generic HGH 4iu ed

pct hcg,clomid

stats 6'1
                        238ish

This is all just my opinion, but I don't like jumpstarting cycles. To me it's better to let everything build up in your system gradually. I always tell my guys to keep their cycles simple. All you need is the test E and the deca and maybe some proviron. Drols are good if you have a PL meet coming up, and I've seen them used with winny pre-contest to keep guys from looking flat, but other than that I don't usually advise my clients to use them. Also, is the slin humalog and are you ramping up? I assume you're not starting off at 20 iu's....

Comment

Working...
                        X