What do you think??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think??

Hey Guys! I am currently 36yrs. 5'11 and 190 lbs about 13% bodyfat. I've been working out of and on for 10 years and know the basics. I want to drop my bf% to 9 or lower. I'm training 4-5 days a week and doing cardio about 4 days a week and training weights using the Bill Phillips Body for Life approach and eating very clean...My question: If I were to do a cyle to lose fat an maintain/increase muscle mass what would you recommend?
    If I were to do a cyle to lose fat an maintain/increase muscle mass what would you recommend? Feel free to send me an e-mail @ [email protected].

prop/Tren/Winny is a good cutter. And Clen thrown in wouldn't hurt. Have you cycled before. We need to know that to help you out properly. Regardless of what you do, diet and training are the most important factors.

Comment

thats alot of pinning for a first cycle...

Comment

I've done about six cycles in the past of deca, primo, test, HGH but I never got that hard look. I'm not crazy about putting on mass I just want to see how lean I can get.

Comment

Originally posted by clickit2x
          I've done about six cycles in the past of deca, primo, test, HGH but I never got that hard look. I'm not crazy about putting on mass I just want to see how lean I can get.
          As you know its all about diet. Test Prop/EQ/winny/Var is a very good cycle to get vascular and hard as long as your diet is nailed.

Comment

Thanks for the info ....

Comment

tren ,prop, winny....but it's about the diet.......you should be able to cut down without the gear...double your water intakea do cardio 5 days a week first thing in the morning.....increase your protein and lower carbs

Comment

I'm right on track with that advice buyb12. Been doing cardio every morning for 30-40 min and eating a shake for breakfast, grilled chx and tossed salad for lunch, a detour bar for a snack and a potien and fiberoous carb for dinner. I give myself a cheat meal on Saturday or Sunday. I'm just afraid that I'll loose too musch muscle wo/ the gear.

Comment

Your calories are not high enough!

Your diet you outlined needs work,You need too eat every 2-3 hours take in 1.5 grams of protein per pound of lean body mass.

Your diet needs too change if you want to ripe up and maintain the muscle you have.

Comment

Just up the protien every two hours with shakes or tuna/chicken

Comment

Working...
                    X