What 2 add in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What 2 add in?

Currently on 1 Gram test of week, and 600mg of EQ a week. Also taking 150mg of homebrew fina EOD. Diet is extremely clean, basically doing a lean bulking for the most part....I'm on atleast test year round....wasn't sure what else to add in? was debating over slin? I've been lifting for over 4 years and juicing for 1.5. Was thinking of maybe rgf 1? not gh...too expensive for that, was thinking about adding insulin to the mix have been researching it a whole lot lately and it's seeming like a better and better idea....don't want to give up my abs though right now I guess even though it's abotu to be winter, would like to hold alot of my defition....what's a good drug to add in? FIna i'll be on for about another 8 weeks, and EQ is going to be for atleast another 15 at this dose....test won't be change till god gives me an answer heh, um...any recomendations? currently Currently 5'9 and about 210-220 at about 9-10%BF...let me know if u guys need to know anything else..

run insulin 2 times a week wed's and sat's, you'll keep your overall appearance along with giving you some strength gains

only other thing i could maybe sugest would be to spike your test levels by changing up the different types of esters periodically

Comment

well i personally like the steady gains....and i've only been on fina for about 3 weeks as of right....eq started just this past week....and so did the gram of test before that i was on 400mg of test...and 75 mg of fina eod......would rgfa be a good addition? I'd say winnny but i think that'd be to harsh on the liver....recommendations?? opinions?

Comment

i have no experince in the rfg 1, so i cant give you my opnion about it.

i dont know how long you have been on fina, since you jsut said you have 8 more weeks of it but yeah winstrol in addition would work out well, make sure you keep your ALA's and Milk Thistle intake up, and if your too worried got have your liver values checked. also watch your BP mine always goes crazy on the Tren

Comment

well i personally like the steady gains....and i've only been on fina for about 3 weeks as of right....eq started just this past week....and so did the gram of test before that i was on 400mg of test...and 75 mg of fina eod......would rgfa be a good addition? I'd say winnny but i think that'd be to harsh on the liver....recommendations?? opinions?

Comment

Working...
          X